Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Hi everyone! I'm new comer :wave: I've been reading through all pages for more than 3hours;p It's really an awesome site!! :heart:

But could anyone tell me which shows are they in these photos??

Thanks a lot! :laugh:

1.) post-38535-0-1446109994-12813_thumb.jpg

2.) post-38535-0-1446109994-14685_thumb.jpg

3.) post-38535-0-1446109994-19036_thumb.jpg

4.) post-38535-0-1446109994-20837_thumb.jpg

WELCOME chiiiiiiiiiiiiii !

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

1. Noir, Copenhagen 08

2. Dolce & Gabbana

3.Helmut Lange ss 05

4. ?????

Hi Munichmarty!!!:D

I've seen you in some Chinese forums also! You're an absolute fan of Mathias!! :drool: :heart:

Oh still no one knows the fourth one :( Thanks for others anyway :kiss::kiss:

Ummmm, but which year of Dolce & Gabbana??

Hi Chiiiiiiiiiii !

Thanks to facemaker :heart: I am also a member in a Chinese forum. Not easy to log in if you don´t know any Chinese.

Mabe I am the craziest Mathias fan :blush::blush::blush: . I was never interessted in models- male or female until I saw Mathias. :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool:

Sorry, dont know when D& G was .

Hi Chiiiiiiiiiii !

Thanks to facemaker :heart: I am also a member in a Chinese forum. Not easy to log in if you don´t know any Chinese.

Mabe I am the craziest Mathias fan :blush::blush::blush: . I was never interessted in models- male or female until I saw Mathias. :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool:

Sorry, dont know when D& G was .

Haaaahah, ya, especially when you don't know any Chinese. But do you have any difficulties on logging in some Chinese sites?

Oh, I do think you're the craziest one;p :kiss: Cuz you really know much about Mathias! And I'm the same as you, Mathias is the first male model I like and till now he's still my favourite one. Before, my friends didn't understand why I like models much cuz it sounds weird and different from the normal artists. But when I introduced Mathias and some more male models to them, wow, they totally addicted to them also LOL Now they'll together with me to crazy on male models;p

Never mind. Thanks for your telling.

Haaaahah, ya, especially when you don't know any Chinese. But do you have any difficulties on logging in some Chinese sites?

Oh, I do think you're the craziest one;p :kiss: Cuz you really know much about Mathias! And I'm the same as you, Mathias is the first male model I like and till now he's still my favourite one. Before, my friends didn't understand why I like models much cuz it sounds weird and different from the normal artists. But when I introduced Mathias and some more male models to them, wow, they totally addicted to them also LOL Now they'll together with me to crazy on male models;p

Oh,ur story sounds like mine :laugh: ...None of my friends love models,they just love Korean singers or actors.But I have no feeling for Korean or Japanese singers and actors :( and I love many male models but Mathias is no.1 :wub:

Oh,ur story sounds like mine :laugh: ...None of my friends love models,they just love Korean singers or actors.But I have no feeling for Korean or Japanese singers and actors :( and I love many male models but Mathias is no.1 :wub:

Exactly the same!! Though I like Japanese aritists before fallen in love with male models;p Cuz that's not many foreign male models'news in my country (or how to say, maybe they're not as popular as other foreign countries).

I also liked many male models at the very beginning, but now only 2 favourites :heart:

Exactly the same!! Though I like Japanese aritists before fallen in love with male models;p Cuz that's not many foreign male models'news in my country (or how to say, maybe they're not as popular as other foreign countries).

I also liked many male models at the very beginning, but now only 2 favourites :heart:

I have my own Top 10 favorite male models list :p and now Mathias is no.1! LOL

I have my own Top 10 favorite male models list :p and now Mathias is no.1! LOL

Omg, 10??! :drool: So manyyyyyyy LOL If my Top list includes other artists, it can be Top 10 also :laugh:

By the way, I do think that's difficult to find male models'fans,even on FB :(

Omg, 10??! :drool: So manyyyyyyy LOL If my Top list includes other artists, it can be Top 10 also :laugh:

By the way, I do think that's difficult to find male models'fans :(

It's very easy to find here :laugh::laugh: and I'm one of the crazy fans :laugh::laugh: If u don't believe,check my facebook :wub: ...Only male models :wub:

By the way, I do think that's difficult to find male models'fans :(

It's very easy to find here :laugh::laugh: and I'm one of the crazy fans :laugh::laugh: If u don't believe,check my facebook :wub: ...Only male models :wub:

Ya :wub: I wish I can be friend with more crazy fans ;pp Haaahah, I do believe cuz most of the girls come here to chat, they're surely the crazy fans :laugh: Hey, but what's your FB then? :) Let me chat with you more frequently LOL :kiss:

Ya :wub: I wish I can be friend with more crazy fans ;pp Haaahah, I do believe cuz most of the girls come here to chat, they're surely the crazy fans :laugh: Hey, but what's your FB then? :) Let me chat with you more frequently LOL :kiss:

It's nice to chat with u :laugh:

Look at this pic...It seems to say that he's waiting for an angel's kiss :drool: LOL

n701081915_681129_57.jpg

It's nice to chat with u :laugh:

Look at this pic...It seems to say that he's waiting for an angel's kiss :drool: LOL

He is not waiting anymore because I kissed him :laugh:

Mathias should be in Vogue Italia March's cover story, according to Faith.

I only got this from Vogue.it :

Cover Story

Coming soon

La modella Freja Beha Erichsen, in Dolce & Gabbana (collezione Primavera/Estate 2010), è la protagonista del nuovo numero di Vogue Italia. In edicola dal 3 marzo .

Vogue Italia will be out tomorrow but I am going to find out more.

also from vogue online :

La modella danese, vestita Dolce e Gabbana, è stata immortalata dall'obiettivo di Steven Meisel

Il benvenuto alla primavera ha gli occhi intensi di Freja Beha Erichsen (nella foto sopra, a destra), top danese ventiduenne, fasciata in un abito di pizzo bianco di Dolce e Gabbana (come quello nella foto a sinistra). Dietro la macchina fotografica, l'occhio esperto del fashion photographer Steven Meisel. La cover è quella del nuovo numero di Vogue Italia, in edicola dal prossimo 3 marzo. Il magazine, tra servizi fotografici, interviste e rubriche cult, racconterà il mese di marzo, dettando le ultime tendenze nella moda e nel beauty, ma anche nell'arte, nella musica. Con un occhio sempre rivolto agli eventi e ai personaggi.

Mathias still not mentioned !