Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Only 25 votes to beat nr 6 (Will Smith). Come on girls, help Mathias! :D Today I slept only 5 hours and I'm so exhausted, but this listing makes me staying awake :D

Just voted and Mathias surpassed Will Smith and is No. 6 now :clap: :clap: :bounce: :bounce:

Lets keep voting everyone and make him No. 1 :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

Wow...he really looks like he doesnt care anymore. You can tell he is tired of the modelling industry. Shame...he's a good guy, but he should get out of it. I seen him in his football pictures back in Denmark and he looks like he is enjoying himself a whole lot more away from the modelling scene.

Wow...he really looks like he doesnt care anymore. You can tell he is tired of the modelling industry. Shame...he's a good guy, but he should get out of it. I seen him in his football pictures back in Denmark and he looks like he is enjoying himself a whole lot more away from the modelling scene.

Yeah, I totally agree with you, he was never a major model type, party all night kind of a guy :whistle: :whistle: , he always saw modelling a job and nothing else. He does enjoy staying at home near his friends and family and doing things he love (football and painting) :heart:

I just wish he did more work and we could see more of him but as long he is happy, I am happy. :wub:

Love him :kiss: and people keep voting :)

Yeah but thats the point, he doesnt look too happy doing what he's doing anymore. A lot of the models from his 'time' dont have the same coverage anymore and have drifted back into taking on smaller roles because they know it was time to move on. Feels kinda like he's been forced into these shows and he knows it himself, no wonder he is so tired.

Yeah but thats the point, he doesnt look too happy doing what he's doing anymore. A lot of the models from his 'time' dont have the same coverage anymore and have drifted back into taking on smaller roles because they know it was time to move on. Feels kinda like he's been forced into these shows and he knows it himself, no wonder he is so tired.

I'm sure he will continue modelling as long as he is happy and excited about his work. We all know and models know better than us that their career are very short and limited (especially male models <_< )

Mathias had a very long and flourishing career and I personally believe one should quit when they are at the top with their own conditions and preference than to be forced to thrown out by industries' people.

If Mathias is really tired of modelling, I'm sure he'd find something else which he is passionate about and will be great at and we will still love him no matter what. :heart: :heart: :heart: