Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

I can´t believe it , after 2 years he seems to be at New York fashion week again: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :clap:

Show Package - NY S/S 10: New York Models (Men)

th_Mathias_Lauridsen.jpg

The pristine aesthetic of the New York Model’s men’s division is very much in evidence in a lineup filled with some of the most recognizable faces working today. New faces garnering much attention are Alexander Johansson and Nick Rae. From the legendary Mathias Lauridsen to editorial must haves like Dennis Johnson and Gordon Bothe to current “it” boys Philipp Bierbaum and Thiago Santos, you are guaranteed to have a winner if booking from NY Models.

from models.com

Bruuns Bazaar S/S2010

th_thumb_10.jpg

Always the wrong girl :shock: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Why the wrong girl? Sorry...I don't really get it ( I don't even know who she is ;p)and I think I saw her on another pic with Mathias...

She is Carmen Kass and she is really pretty :drool: :drool: but what Munichmarty meant by always the wrong girl is that, the girl in with Mathias is not her, if it was her then it would have been right but since it someone else, it's always the wrong girl. :p :whistle: <_<

I know we all and I think you too feel the same way when you see his picture with any girl. We all wish that it was us with him in those pictures, dont' we all all?? :whistle: :cain: <_< <_< :yes:

I love him so much and wish to be with him too. :heart: :heart: :) :p

Thanks Salamandra and Munichmarty for the lovely pics, he is looking hot :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: