Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Hi~ I've been lurking around as a guest for quite a few days already (although I did add Munichmarty as a friend on livejournal because of this site :laugh: ) and I've finally decided to join!

It's kind of strange for me, because I was never really into models in general before. However, Mathias changed all of that. Naturally, he is my favorite model. He's honestly too perfect to be true. :blush:

Thanks to all of you for the beautiful pics of Mathias! I absolutely :heart: all of them.

I think you and me are not the only ones who never cared about models - but along came Mathias and caught us with his beauty and his natural charm.

Actually I never noticed models either before Mathias.

From my perspective, you could go so far as to say that they didn't even exist for me until he came along.

I think you and me are not the only ones who never cared about models - but along came Mathias and caught us with his beauty and his natural charm.

From my perspective, you could go so far as to say that they didn't even exist for me until he came along.

Same with me. I didn't even knew the names of any single models, but Mathias was like a bug who bitten me and now I'm sick of Mathias Fever. :blush: :heart: :drool:

Only he can cure me now :evil:

Love him so much :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Thanks Munichmarty for the amazing pictures :wave: :laugh: :drool:

Same with me. I didn't even knew about the name of any single models, but Mathias was like a bug who bitten me and now I'm sick of Mathias Fever. :blush: :heart: :drool:

Only he can cure me now :evil:

Love him so much :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Thanks Munichmarty for the amazing pictures :wave: :laugh: :drool:

It's just amazing how he could be so...innocent and sexy at the same time :blush: .

:laugh: Very true. It used to be like "Oh...right. Ads, models...hm...whatever. :whistle: " until my friend introduced me to Mathias (You'd probably guessed that I am now blaming my friend for my obsession :evil: ).

Oh, don't worry sav3mys0ul; I'm sick with Mathias Fever, too. I'm currently at Hong Kong and I'm pretty sure that one of those huge ads they have on one of the shopping malls here is Mathias (unless I'm just merely hallucinating because I'm nearly going nuts looking for signs of Mathias :blink: :whistle: :blush: - Yes, I'm totally sane and not obsessed :laugh: ). I nearly started squealing when we passed it on the taxi. My sister and friend both wanted to know why I was so high, but of course I'm not going to tell them :ninja: .

I'm currently at Hong Kong and I'm pretty sure that one of those huge ads they have on one of the shopping malls here is Mathias (unless I'm just merely hallucinating because I'm nearly going nuts looking for signs of Mathias :blink: :whistle: :blush: - Yes, I'm totally sane and not obsessed :laugh: ). I nearly started squealing when we passed it on the taxi. My sister and friend both wanted to know why I was so high, but of course I'm not going to tell them :ninja: .

I am a little envious as I don't see Mathias at all here. There's even a Gucci outlet store about an hour from me at a shopping area I like to go to. You would think that there would be Mathias there, even if it was last season's Mathias, but no Mathias at all to be seen there either.

I'm currently at Hong Kong and I'm pretty sure that one of those huge ads they have on one of the shopping malls here is Mathias (unless I'm just merely hallucinating because I'm nearly going nuts looking for signs of Mathias :blink: :whistle: :blush: - Yes, I'm totally sane and not obsessed :laugh: ). I nearly started squealing when we passed it on the taxi. My sister and friend both wanted to know why I was so high, but of course I'm not going to tell them :ninja: .

I am a little envious as I don't see Mathias at all here. There's even a Gucci outlet store about an hour from me at a shopping area I like to go to. You would think that there would be Mathias there, even if it was last season's Mathias, but no Mathias at all to be seen there either.

I think it's a conspiracy amongst those people, preventing us from seeing Mathias :angry: . You would think that since it's Hong Kong, where the whole Kowloon (a part of Hong Kong) is filled with malls, there would be plenty of chances to see ads of him, but no. :anger:

Although I think I saw Mathias in an ad at one of the places that I've least expected to see him in. Does anyone know if he'd ever modeled for Club Monaco? :blink: I could've sworn that one of the pictures they've placed there was of Mathias...unless they were just putting it there because they saw how beautiful Mathias is <_< .

I think it's a conspiracy amongst those people, preventing us from seeing Mathias :angry: . You would think that since it's Hong Kong, where the whole Kowloon (a part of Hong Kong) is filled with malls, there would be plenty of chances to see ads of him, but no. :anger:

Although I think I saw Mathias in an ad at one of the places that I've least expected to see him in. Does anyone know if he'd ever modeled for Club Monaco? :blink: I could've sworn that one of the pictures they've placed there was of Mathias...unless they were just putting it there because they saw how beautiful Mathias is <_< .

I totally agree with you, because over here in Uk there are so many Gucci and Hugo Boss stores and none of them have Mathias pictures in them. :blush: <_< I hate to say this but people here don't appreciate him that much. I wish I could see more of him everywhere not just on runways and editorials and Bellazon but in shops, movie theater, TV everywhere.

We can never have enough of Mathias :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart: because less can never be more. :evil: :evil:

Love him sooooo much :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart: :drool: :drool:

I totally agree with you, because over here in Uk there are so many Gucci and Hugo Boss stores and none of them have Mathias pictures in them. :blush: <_< I hate to say this but people here don't appreciate him that much. I wish I could see more of him everywhere not just on runways and editorials and Bellazon but in shops, movie theater, TV everywhere.

We can never have enough of Mathias :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart: because less can never be more. :evil: :evil:

Love him sooooo much :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart: :drool: :drool:

You've read my mind. I was just thinking when I was walking through the streets, wouldn't it be nice if Mathias was in movies?

And I totally agree that can never have enough of Mathias. I mean, heck, 24 hours per day cannot possibly be enough for us to stare at Mathias ;) .

Yes girls , all you say is true. Mathias is the hottest and cutest guy we have ever seen :drool: :drool: :drool:

but don´t be shocked , :no:

there are people at bellazon and in the male models thread who don´t know this :dontgetit: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .

I hope they can be cured one day ! :) :) :) :flower:

Yes girls , all you say is true. Mathias is the hottest and cutest guy we have ever seen :drool: :drool: :drool:

but don´t be shocked , :no:

there are people at bellazon and in the male models thread who don´t know this :dontgetit: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .

I hope they can be cured one day ! :) :) :) :flower:

We can only hope, Munichmarty, we can only hope. However, I doubt it will happen. Most people are quite persistent about their beliefs.

Let us rejoice that we have seen the light. :whistle: :gocho: :hell yea!:

In the meantime, I'm going to see how long those conspirators can hold it up; let's just see how long they can keep me from seeing Mathias in ads at malls. :bellazon: :war: :blah: :clobber: