Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Haha! I really think Munichmarty IS kind of a leader here! She's here for a long time and she's one of the best Mathias fans I know! :flower: (to Marty)

Anyway, it's good you don't argue anymore.

Yea, I have to agree with that. Munichmarty is the leader here even if it is only unofficial. The only thing that would surpass that is if Mathias started posted here but all the fangirling that would his presence might create would probably scare the poor guy. ^^;;

Haha! I really think Munichmarty IS kind of a leader here! She's here for a long time and she's one of the best Mathias fans I know! :flower: (to Marty)

THanks AllieFreagan :kiss:

BUT I don´t want to argue anymore but I want make three things clear.

First: I never wanted to be the boss here, like someone said ( remember yesterday). The only thing I wanted is showing my support for Mathias Lauridsen and to share his pictures with others. Sometimes when I found an especially amazing picture and I posted it here, I didn´t expect a " Thanks" but a " WOW what a hot guy". YEAH, he is hot! When I started here two years ago Mathias had 20 pages and I thought he deserves more and so I started posting and shared every pic I found with everyone here.

Second: It hurt me to be called a rasist. I NEVER EVER had prejudice against people from other nations, races or people who speak another languages.

But in a German forum you speak German,in a Russian you speak Russian. THis is an international forum and as I know English is the language most people in the world speak besides their mother tongue. English helps us to have contact and make friendship with people from China , Korea and not to forget San Salvador ( Sorry can´t mention all countries ).THat´s great !

I also don´t have prejudice against different sexes: male, female, transgender or prejudice against people with different sexual orientation.

Sorry, I forgot that I don´t have prejudice against any religion not against Moslems , Hindus or Jews. I am a Buddhist- now you know.

Third: I never said that other male models suck. I also like Danny, Eddie.... YES, there are a few models I don´t like

but I never mentioned , because they also got their fans and besides I realy dislike them , they are good models.

But as I said before I was never interessted in models ´til I saw that pic of Mathias .OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After two years in this forum some people should know me good enough to know that I never wanted to hurt someone.

THanks AllieFreagan :kiss:

BUT I don´t want to argue anymore but I want make three things clear.

First: I never wanted to be the boss here, like someone said ( remember yesterday). The only thing I wanted is showing my support for Mathias Lauridsen and to share his pictures with others. Sometimes when I found an especially amazing picture and I posted it here, I didn´t expect a " Thanks" but a " WOW what a hot guy". YEAH, he is hot! When I started here two years ago Mathias had 20 pages and I thought he deserves more and so I started posting and shared every pic I found with everyone here.

Second: It hurt me to be called a rasist. I NEVER EVER had prejudice against people from other nations, races or people who speak another languages.

But in a German forum you speak German,in a Russian you speak Russian. THis is an international forum and as I know English is the language most people in the world speak besides their mother tongue. English helps us to have contact and make friendship with people from China , Korea and not to forget San Salvador ( Sorry can´t mention all countries ).THat´s great !

I also don´t have prejudice against different sexes: male, female, transgender or prejudice against people with different sexual orientation.

Third: I never said that other male models suck. I also like Danny, Eddie.... YES, there are a few models I don´t like

but I never mentioned , because they also got their fans and besides I realy dislike them , they are good models.

But as I said before I was never interessted in models ´til I saw that pic of Mathias .OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After two years in this forum some people should know me good enough to know that I never wanted to hurt someone.

Amen to that!!

I have made it to the end. FINALLY.

148 pages of AWESOMESEXYHOT I have to say...

It's made me really sad to see it kind of deteriorate towards the end... I only recently found out about Mathias after finding Nicolas Bemberg... and I'm sad that I've missed out on so much of his work!!

If only I knew about him earlier...

Still... gotta say it, props to your dedication to him. And thanks for the new obsession.

I wish him the best :)

He's a special one.

A painting I did of Mathias... with all you guys in mind :) I hope it still bears some kind of resemblance to him.

post-31463-1247343852_thumb.jpg

Lx

WELCOME LuluZ !

Thanks for the drawing- well done. I love fan drawings and the colors you used- and it definitly looks like Mathias. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks for the large pics Minichmarty :kiss: :hug: :yes: and Facemaker. Too bad you have to pay for the subscription in photobucket :(

God, I love him so much. He looks so differnt and sharp in this fashion show, specially his eye makeup and hair style. Wish he would do more shows so we could get more of his pictures.

Love him and miss him :kiss: :heart: :heart: :drool: :heart: :heart:

ahh...i miss HIM soooo much..

he's the first male model who actually dazzled me..

and i know models are always come and goes but mathias is simply a perfect fixture for male model :laugh: :laugh:

like someone just said in the previous post that the word mathias means "the gift from GOD" i guess we're all here agree that he is Indeed a "Gift from GOD".. :heart: :heart: :heart: :laugh: :laugh: at least for me :wub: :wub: :wub:

ps: keep uploading his photos munichmarty..I will always :heart: :heart: u for that..!!