Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

I didnt either thats why i just sent a msg to one of the Global Moderators regarding rules, because i am just plain confused :laugh:

But apparently, according to people here, diversity is not politeness.

Lots of kisses to mathias and to those who's mother language is not english. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

PLEASE be polite and write in English !

Sorry Munichmarty, only we knew ourselves and greeting...

it will not return to happen, or, at least, I will be able translation.

I understand that is not polite to speak in a language that not they all know...

u.u

Greats pics :heart: Thanks ^^

Neta que onda con ustedes, ni que fuera ella la duena del blog, hablen en el idioma que ustedes quieran, va pues ahora si, rendirle cuentas a alguien. haber porque no a respondido en todo el dia, le mordieron los dedos o que?

for those that dont understand spanish, you are medieval-minded to think that we need to give you explanations and be sorry for those who dont undestand.

Again this is a public forum not someone's forum, just because they are here all day checking every post.

i just hate racist ppl, thats all, it might not be a big deal for you, but for me...believe me i have dealt with these kind of ppl before, those that think we ONLY need to communicate in English. its quite funny actully i havent seen her since her last brilliant post. it wouldve been different if she would've been asking in a curious way not in a demanding way. talk about being "polite".

i just hate racist ppl, thats all, it might not be a big deal for you, but for me...believe me i have dealt with these kind of ppl before, those that think we ONLY need to communicate in English. its quite funny actully i havent seen her since her last brilliant post. it wouldve been different if she would've been asking in a curious way not in a demanding way. talk about being "polite".

THanks for calling me a racist,

we all had a nice time here before you started to argue.

Two years fans for all over the world were talking here in English becauser this is an international forum. And polite people talk in a laguage everone knows a bit. Have you ever seen that I wrote German here, we gat fans from Asia- hope you speak Chinese.

ASk the others who were here for two years if I am a rasist. You have never been here. and dare to argue with me, you don´t know me. Okay, I am from Germany- but do you know if I am black or white or if my parents are from Turkey, Serbia...

haha its funny that you think you are the leader here, and that you think that everyone likes your posting well honey i have news for you, they dont, they might like the pics...but nothing else.

and if we were understanding each other well in a language we do know, why would you be all demading uh?

sorry everyone i know this is a very relevant topic, but people like that makes me sick :x

ps. this is such a good song:

No no, she is no racist in any way, Marty is a really nice person, the forum was started in english and it should be that way, ya know english is the most common language here and it is the one we have used to communicate our feelings because it is the one everyone here understands. So please dont call her racist, she doesnt deserve it Damien, nobody should be called anything here, especially anything mean and demeaning like that.

haha sorry but when you all apologize for using your mother language, theres just something wrong there. i do not understand korean or german, but i dont mind when someone writes/speaks it near me. i just let it go and mind my own business, i dont have to go everywhere demanding to use a certain language.

"You have never been here. and dare to argue with me, you don

¬¬

It's enough...

We only greet ourselves in Spanish, then we apologize because of it and we said that we would not return to do.

Actually it gives same what language we use, none is better than different as that we are here.

Already coarse of incoherent insults, it is not just for anybody.

The personal problems are left out and remember that there are many ways of saying the things.

Nobody has right to insulting other one if it is not deserved.

We all value ourselves here it does not matter where from we are or the language that we speak.

That does not repeat itself, this one must be a nice place...

Ok?

you knw what guys, you are ALL right. :yes:

MUNICHMARTY i am sooooo sorry i called you that, sorry my bad :ninja: ...i overracted for NOTHING....just keep whatever you do in this thread, that is not my business, and yeyy for mathias he is soo cute. :hug:

and for the rest...well ill leave you with the nicest girl on the mathias thead, your host. MM

again i am soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry.

YOU GUYS ROOOOCK! :grouphug:

see ya...kisses all around.

sooo mathias :whistle:

i first saw him along time ago in the gucci advert, is that the only picture from that campaign because ive only ever seen that one

and were they contacts or his real colour eyes?

Well im not sure but here is a biography that I quote: "Mathias Lauridsen hails from Denmark and is currently one of the most in demand male models of the moment. This uber gorgeous model with his piercing blue-green eyes has mastered all aspects of modeling in just a short period of time: runway, editorials and campaigns. This makes him the most diverse and most marketable than his male model counterparts. "

So I think they might not be contacts :)

sooo mathias :whistle:

i first saw him along time ago in the gucci advert, is that the only picture from that campaign because ive only ever seen that one

and were they contacts or his real colour eyes?

Well im not sure but here is a biography that I quote: "Mathias Lauridsen hails from Denmark and is currently one of the most in demand male models of the moment. This uber gorgeous model with his piercing blue-green eyes has mastered all aspects of modeling in just a short period of time: runway, editorials and campaigns. This makes him the most diverse and most marketable than his male model counterparts. "

So I think they might not be contacts :)

If it is the Gucci Pour Homme II advert you're talking about, I don't think that is his actually eye color. When I look at those versus pretty much everything else, they don't come close to matching and more so when looked at in comparison to runway pictures where you are able to get a good look at his eyes.