Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

lol Sparclen omment is so funny.

I'm sure if women are so gaga over him, gay guys must be too and god knows what stright guys are thinking :blink: <_<

WELCOME sav3mys0ul !

It´s never to late to get a lesson about straight guys :yes: and how straight they realy are :whistle:

lol Sparclen omment is so funny.

I'm sure if women are so gaga over him, gay guys must be too and god knows what stright guys are thinking :blink: <_<

WELCOME sav3mys0ul !

It´s never to late to get a lesson about straight guys :yes: and how straight they realy are :whistle:

True, but will love to know what they think about him :laugh:

Yesterday I saw this great fan made Mathias video from adhardehadres :clap: :clap: :clap: !

My favorite pics and pianomusic and suddenly I saw a picture I had never seen before :blink: :shock: .

Thanks to adhardehadres :heart: :heart: :heart: , who gave me the link :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: so I can post it here.

It´s from Hugo Boss orange fw05

post-17706-0-1446109683-00371_thumb.png

Really, want to see him up and working. Haven't seen him for so long, just few sporadic shows here and there.

Miss him so much :heart: :heart: :heart:

Love the picture by Munichmarty. But the last picture is little scary. Mathias is so cute and adorable, don't want to see him in that scary make up :/ :|

Really, want to see him up and working. Haven't seen him for so long, just few sporadic shows here and there.

Miss him so much :heart: :heart: :heart:

Love the picture by Munichmarty. But the last picture is little scary. Mathias is so cute and adorable, don't want to see him in that scary make up :/ :|

I always have to :laugh: :rofl: when I see the pics from the John Galliano show. Normally Mathias is so cute but this reminds me of a halloween costume :laugh: .

I must admit I prefer the cute Mathias :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: Mathias lauridsen :heart:

Hi , l'am korean

English difficult :yuckky: ...

I can not speak English well

I do not know if you can understand ......

mathias's so cute

I want to see mathias

What are you doing these days?

I wish I could see mathias, in Korea :heart:

post-32820-1246643628_thumb.jpg

WELCOME royche234 !

Great that you are here. Your English is fine, but if you say Mathias is so cute in Korean we also understand.

As we all think the same, we all get the the message.

We can also say it in an international languge : Mathias :heart: :heart: :heart: :drool: :drool: :drool: