Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

models.com finally added their Male Icons

Mathias is #10 [of 10]

http://models.com/icons-men/icons.html?fnu...0&lnumber=6

We all breathe a collective sigh of relief. His career now stronger than ever, there can be no doubt Mathias Lauridsen will move up in these rankings. Thank you, Models.com, for not turning your back on the elegant, breathtaking, once-in-a-lifetime Mathias Lauridsen....

Hopefully now models.com will clean up their embarrassing numbering problem amongst the Top 50 men and women. Count the total number of men! Count the total number of women! More than 50, Ummmmmm?

I would also love to see them re-think some of their choices... Where is Noah Mills, Evandro, etc. etc.?

from

http://themoment.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01...king/#more-3105

MATHIAS LAURIDSEN, 24, Danish

Ford Models

On hold for: Jil Sander, Missoni, Versace, Trussardi, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Dries van Noten, Hermes, Cerutti, Kenzo, Hugo Boss

The secret of his success:

“He’s very self-confident when he walks — you can really see the difference when you compare him with the other boys. He’s the male model with the most exposure of them all right now,” Welker says.

One week before the fashion week ! Can´t wait any longer but I have to wait :yuckky: .

Hope Mathias is there as usual for :

Belstaff

Dries Van Noten

Gucci

Hermes

Jil Sander

Kenzo

Louis Vuitton

Missoni

Trussardi

Gianfranco Ferre

Hermes

Hugo Boss

And hopefully more :heart:

Look, what I came across! :blush: Seems like elle.de is paying more attention to male fashion.

elle.de:

"Mathias Lauridsen:

Der Großverdiener. Kein anderer hat so viele hochkarätige Aufträge wie der 25-jährige Däne:

Jil Sander, Hugo Boss, Lacoste, Missoni, Givenchy, Hermès …

Die Liste ließe sich fortführen. Auch mit legendären Fotografen wie Richard Avedon hat Mathias gearbeitet.

Warum alle so verrückt nach ihm sind?

Wegen seines androgynen Sex-Appeals.

Und wegen der Narbe auf der linken Wange, die ihm einen Schuss Haudegen-Charme verleiht. Leider wird sie - wie auf diesem Foto - häufig wegretouchiert."

Translation:

Mathias Lauridsen:

The high-income earner. No one else has as many top-class jobs as the 25 year old Dane:

Jil Sander, Hugo Boss, Lacoste, Missoni, Givenchy, Hermès …

The list could go on and on. He has even worked with legendary photographers like Richard Avedon.

Why everyone is crazy about him?

Because of his androgynous sex appeal.

And because of the scar on his left cheek, which gives him a hint of an rough guy's charm. Sadly, it's often photoshopped away - as in this photo."

I'm sorry, my translating skills seem to need a bit of polishing. I tried to translate "Haudegen" as close as possible but my dictionary gives me "warhorse" as translation. :blink:

Btw, Lauridsen looks so confident in the dark blue shirt and his hair pulled back :heart:

*goes hiding*

http://scoopmodels.com/

From Model to Icon

2008-06-09

Why be a model if you can be an Icon?

Mathias Lauridsen has in spite of his young age and due to his fantastic career as one of

the most consistent male models in the last 5 years, been raised to ICON on MODELS.COM´s new

MEN TOP ICONS list, among the greatest supermodels of all times.

post-17706-0-1446109662-5041_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the screenshot, facemaker ! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hi facemaker, :wave:

I wanted to go to bed, but now I saw some of " your" pics. I got them already but I think not as HQ pics. But my alarmclock will ring at 3:30 am as usual , so I won´t care about it.

But thanks also as always and a good night kiss :kiss: from me and Mathias :kiss:

25k79di.jpg

2d2hu7s.jpg