Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

sometimes he looks like a kid but sometimes he looks so manly .

I realy like this felling that he gives me. :heart:

I hope you are not praizing Baptist :) . As this is a Mathias thread you are only allowed to say " Baptist who ?" and then you ignore the guy :laugh: .

OMG! TRAVESTY!

WHERE THE EFF IS MATHIAS ON THE TOP 50? *dies slowly inside*

As for the numbering problem, it's exactly the same with the women's top 50 too :/

@Munichmarty: DARLING I MISSED YOU! Waaaaaaaa, I hope this thread missed me ;)

HI controversiaster, :wave:

we all missed you :heart: :heart: :heart: , great that you are here again.

Don´t forget to write a comment at : http://models.com/oftheminute/?p=6420&...1#comment-11190

But be nice, Atombanger nearly killed them :war: :war: :war: and they are slowly recovering now :surrender: .

Munichmarty, you wound me... The girls on models.com (MDC) are even worse. 64 women are listed on their Top 50 rankings (14 two-way ties).

If the rank the models, they should at least do so responsibly. Is that such an unreasonable request to ask of them? I am crushed...

Ah yes, I just read all the comments, and believe me, people around the world aren't too pleased to know that Mathias got knocked off the no.1 spot and is replaced by someone nobody knows. Other models deserve to be number 1! And yes, Mathias is the ONLY model who was number 1 for two years, I doubt Baptiste would be able to be anything close to that.

Munichmarty, you wound me... The girls on models.com (MDC) are even worse. 64 women are listed on their Top 50 rankings (14 two-way ties).

If the rank the models, they should at least do so responsibly. Is that such an unreasonable request to ask of them? I am crushed...

Hi atombanger18,

hope my private message can make things clear.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Greetings

Munichmarty

Models.com has behaved badly. So many careers are influenced by these rankings, especially rankings from Models.com

I'm only asking them to make intelligent choices, and to make choices that make sense. How can anyone take them seriously if their rankings are so flawed? Certainly they can number their rankings properly! 59 men when there should be 50? 64 women when there shoud be 50? Unacceptable! Models.com has bought into the hype, and they have set up their rankings to force the models to compete amongst themselves, like a pack of dogs going after a single bone. Is this in the best interest of the fashion industry? Not in the least! Perhaps it is better served to rank the models as to reward the highest quality work rather than just turning into a high school popularity contest...

@ atombomber: I most certainly agree with you and your views on the rankings on models.com. When I looked at the rankings for women, I often feel that these teenagers are being put on a pedestal, almost like what you said " a high school popularity contest". I don't think that any thought was put in regarding the number one spot, whatever Betty or Janelle said, I believe that people are disagreeing immensely.

@Munichmarty: Awwwwwwww, so sweet of you to put those lovely pics of Mathias up :)

post-31418-0-1446109629-80347_thumb.gif

post-31418-0-1446109630-08378_thumb.gif

Love him, especially when he is turning like this :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks for the gifs facemaker :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:drool: do u have a video of this

Can´t find it at youtube at the moment but it is at http://www.copenhagenfashionweek.tv/videos-season-aw08.html

The video is from Noir fw 08

YouTube link for the Noir FW08 Show

[not uploaded by me]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imb-9OboSbs

Poor Mathias! He is being treated badly. After two weeks of waiting, still no sign of the two new promised rankings (Top Male icons and The Top Male Moneymakers) on models.com and they still have not corrected the serious numbering problem on their Top 50 rankings. (Please count the total number of models! 58 total men on the Top 50 male rankings and 64 women on the Top 50 female rankings). How painfully embarrassing! Meanwhile, the reputation of Mathias suffers...

Poor Mathias! He is being treated badly. After two weeks of waiting, still no sign of the two new promised rankings (Top Male icons and The Top Male Moneymakers) on models.com and they still have not corrected the serious numbering problem on their Top 50 rankings. (Please count the total number of models! 58 total men on the Top 50 male rankings and 64 women on the Top 50 female rankings). How painfully embarrassing! Meanwhile, the reputation of Mathias suffers...

Poor Mathias :cry: :cry: :cry: . Yes,I totally agree with you!!! and I am also still sad :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: because he didn´t get the fashion award. Maybe Lasse is a good model but he is a newcomer, he can´t be better than Mathias.

BUT Mathias is No 1 at bellazon :bounce: he got more postings and more views than any other male model.

The only thing I can do is to support him here as good as possible .