Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

I hate to get off-topic, but real quick... xD

Belgianhare, who's that in your avatar?

And:

oh yeah, i think that there should be a shoot of all our faves in military coats..all together hanging out,now THAT would be awesome!

I don't know, that may be too much hotness for the world to handle *_*

Welcome ankadue and ceciliasyta!

:hug: :hug:

.... and all the rest I didn't notice. :D

Thanks a lot Munichmarty for those pics. :shifty:

Well, here is one video of Mathias speaking English. (But I personally prefer when he speaks Danish) :drool: :drool:

But this video is actually one of my favourites:

First time at 1:42. :heart:

//: I doesn't work? Umm... well. Search "Belstaff FW07 backstage" It should be the first one. :)

Welcome ankadue and ceciliasyta!

:hug: :hug:

.... and all the rest I didn't notice. :D

Thanks a lot Munichmarty for those pics. :shifty:

Well, here is one video of Mathias speaking English. (But I personally prefer when he speaks Danish) :drool: :drool:

But this video is actually one of my favourites:

First time at 1:42. :heart:

//: I doesn't work? Umm... well. Search "Belstaff FW07 backstage" I should be the first one. :)

OH THANK YOU SO MUCH Cuchulain!

That's very kind.

I just watched it & he is more attractive than I remember.

I shall DEFINITELY keep my eye out for him.

Does he have an American accent when he speaks English?

I can't place it - maybe it's danish, I've never heard English in a Danish accent before.....

He speaks very well.

Even better than some English speakers.

No problem. :) :heart:

I can't place it - maybe it's danish, I've never heard English in a Danish accent before.....

Well, I think it's more close to British accent than American. But I got to admit that some of his words are pronounced like American accent. But I'm not sure. Maybe it's Danish accent. :laugh: :laugh:

He speaks very well.

So true. And much better than me! There's an astrological difference between! :D

Well, I think it's more close to British accent than American. But I got to admit that some of his words are pronounced like American accent. But I'm not sure. Maybe it's Danish accent. :laugh: :laugh:

He speaks very well.

So true. And much better than me! There's an astrological difference between! :D

HAHA you're great!

Just to point it out, there isn't such a thing as a "british accent"! LOL, don't worry, it's a very common mistake to make, what you meant was probably his southern english accent :D

Woohoo, and in my opinion, THAT ACCENT IS THE BEST (lol, because I have it).

Just to point it out, there isn't such a thing as a "british accent"! LOL, don't worry, it's a very common mistake to make, what you meant was probably his southern english accent :D

Really? :blink: Well.... erm, nice to hear! :laugh: :laugh: It's just because my sister always admires how she speaks so perfect British English or something. :D And actually, even in my English book (at school) has exercises, how to differentiate American and British accents. :laugh:

Umm... Anyway! Thanks for correction. Now I can boast to my sister that there's no such thing as "British accent". And I can sooooo imagine myself insolently telling that it's Southern English accent. :evil: :evil:

Pictures? :flower:

:rofl:

Really? :blink: Well.... erm, nice to hear! :laugh: :laugh: It's just because my sister always admires how she speaks so perfect British English or something. :D And actually, even in my English book (at school) has exercises, how to differentiate American and British accents. :laugh:

Umm... Anyway! Thanks for correction. Now I can boast to my sister that there's no such thing as "British accent". And I can sooooo imagine myself insolently telling that it's Southern English accent. :evil: :evil:

Pictures? :flower:

:rofl:

well...there's no "british accent"? but there's american accent?

ha...i used to think these are "2 mian accents" in english.

thanks for the correction too... :laugh: