Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

ok im really really sorry if these are reposts, if they are let me know and ill edit the post. you guys post so frequently on this thread that i lose count :laugh: thats awesome

Elerai @ MH

I am so sorry to disappoint you but ........ :(

these are NO reposts :p .

THANKS for posting ! Don´t dare to delete the posting ;)

Love the pics the model is so :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Whoo! Great pictures again! Thanks!!! :drool:

It's weird that it's about 5 AM here in Finland, when some of you just came out of work or school. I'm the last one who checks out these new photos. :laugh:

Well, maybe not weird... but, it's just hard to imagine.

BTW, you may not believe but I got 10- from my English test! :laugh: (10 is the best grade in Finnish schools)

And now, I got to practise for my Swedish test. = (Och nu, jag måste öva till mitt Svenska provet.) <--- In Swedish. :D

your very welcome :blush: you proberly speak better english than me, and i take literature as half of my uni subject :laugh:

you ALL probably speak better english than me considering i am from rednecktopia

i slur all of my words and make contractions that no one in their right mind could possibly come up with

i.e. - immagonnago

translation - i am going to go <_<

your very welcome :blush: you proberly speak better english than me, and i take literature as half of my uni subject :laugh:

you ALL probably speak better english than me considering i am from rednecktopia

i slur all of my words and make contractions that no one in their right mind could possibly come up with

i.e. - immagonnago

translation - i am going to go <_<

:laugh:

It's not that bad. :D Actually, I'm not good at talking either. I mix Finnish and English and almost everything possible language (I'm accepting gibberish too) together while I'm speaking to someone. Luckily, my family and best friends have learned to sieve my mumbling... I really have to focus when I'm talking to stranger! That's why I'm better writer or listener than speaker. :blush:

But now.... I think I'm really off the topic. :laugh: Maybe I should figure out something that relates to Mathias. Umm... now I know! It's a pity that we don't have a chance to study Danish in our school! <_< I'd change Swedish to Danish anytime! Danish sounds more funnier, but maybe on the other hand more difficult too...

Okay, I'll stop now. :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the pic! :laugh: But nahh, maybe he looks a little bit too angry or kinda... arrogant in that picture for my taste. :laugh:

I've always loved this one and it's also my desktop at the moment:

post-25364-0-1446109477-93688_thumb.jpg

:blush:

Hey, I just tried to bring this thread back to life! :laugh: Yesterday here was only one post. It's way too little for me him!