Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Why I'm always gone when everybody's here? :laugh:

Bahahahhaha :rofl: you make me laugh

:D

my physics class makes me want to gouge my eyes out

So true. It's just so pointless and boring. And our teacher makes it even more irritating because he's shouting all the time.

Umm... maybe I should go back to the subject. :whistle:

Actually, I think too that he really looks like that Cloud. Nose and expressions are very similar. And of course Hartigan they got their inspiration from Mathias. :laugh:

And a car accident? Nice to hear he's okay. :heart: :heart: Does anybody know details about that?

No car accident at all :laugh:

You should never trust a gossip page !

Thanks for the information , Faith :heart: :wave: . I don´t believe everything but I am relieved to hear that there was no accident at all :yes: .

Oh :D How blue eyes I have! (I don't know can I say it like that in English, but it means like erm...*explores desperately from dictionary* ... credulous!!!) :laugh:

Thanks for correction. :p

So true. It's just so pointless and boring. And our teacher makes it even more irritating because he's shouting all the time.

Actually, I think too that he really looks like that Cloud. Nose and expressions are very similar. And of course Hartigan they got their inspiration from Mathias. :laugh:

And a car accident? Nice to hear he's okay. :heart: :heart: Does anybody know details about that?

simply to elaborate quickly

i actually love physics

the class is just so boring :p

BACK ON TOPIC!!

video :)

new, old...

it's all good :D

simply to elaborate quickly

i actually love physics

the class is just so boring :p

BACK ON TOPIC!!

video :)

new, old...

it's all good :D

Now I feel like that my brains ain't working at all. How many mistakes is possible to make? :laugh: :laugh:

Well, I'm not the only one. Thats haute, that video is on the previous page... :laugh: :laugh:

Reposts I guess. :whistle: But I think these are bigger than the earlier ones (?) Or then my brains still aren't working. :laugh: And that would be just typical.

mathias_backstage_marcbymarcjacobsss06hq3.jpg

mathias_backstage_marcbymarcjacobsss06hq2.jpg

From Oh Danish Boy. There were few other pictures too, but Mathias wasn't almost even visible, so I put only these. :laugh: