Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Time for the team to close the site down, it seems...^^;

???????????????

I think now we know a bit more about the true Mathias- how important football is for him, that he got a good team and that he is a good player. I think he is more Mathias while playing than while walking on the runway. I hope he can enjoy playing for many, many years :laugh: .

Oh, surely, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he prefers that side of himself from being exposed in such a manner. This is part of his private life, one that he shares with family and close friends...not necessarily meant for the spotlight like his modeling work. After all, partaking in a profession that requires so much display and creates so much attention can cause one to have a stronger desire for some level of privacy, however miniscule. This is part of the reason why it was not linked from my site (Which is solely dedicated to his career) or even Scoop Models, the team's sponsor. There's a separation ideal going on here :laugh:

But of course that is all I can say about this matter -- Google is just a very powerful tool these days, so anything on the web can be found (Unfortunately?), no matter who it was meant for :) Don't get me wrong, it's really nice that you feel more positive about Mathias because of this...but perhaps public admiration towards just one side of his lifestyle is more than enough for him. As you already know, he is humble :)

And Marty - you know I say all this from personal knowledge :laugh:

Oh, surely, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he prefers that side of himself from being exposed in such a manner. This is part of his private life, one that he shares with family and close friends...not necessarily meant for the spotlight like his modeling work. After all, partaking in a profession that requires so much display and creates so much attention can cause one to have a stronger desire for some level of privacy, however miniscule. This is part of the reason why it was not linked from my site (Which is solely dedicated to his career) or even Scoop Models, the team's sponsor. There's a separation ideal going on here :laugh:

But of course that is all I can say about this matter -- Google is just a very powerful tool these days, so anything on the web can be found (Unfortunately?), no matter who it was meant for :) Don't get me wrong, it's really nice that you feel more positive about Mathias because of this...but perhaps public admiration towards just one side of his lifestyle is more than enough for him. As you already know, he is humble :)

And Marty - you know I say all this from personal knowledge :laugh:

Yes, I know you are Mathias closest friend and you do know everything about him, what he is thinking and what he is feeling.

But don´t think he is silly, he knows that everything which is in the web can be found. He is proud of his football team and don´t care that everybody knows this - as I am his other closest friend I know that .

Besides the link was posted on another forum so it´s already in the web.

"being exposed in such a manner" the pics are from a page from the web and no private pics I stole from him.

Normally I am too polite to say something like this but from the first moment you very offensive against me and I don´t know why. I am here just for fun,and I like to share Mathias with others ( and never hold back pics or videos) and you can belive that I never will post Mathias address here.

I won´t discuss this any further , this forum is for fun - please send no private messages to me about it I won´t read them.

Yes, I know you are Mathias closest friend and you do know everything about him, what he is thinking and what he is feeling.

But don´t think he is silly, he knows that everything which is in the web can be found. He is proud of his football team and don´t care that everybody knows this - as I am his other closest friend I know that .

Besides the link was posted on another forum so it´s already in the web.

"being exposed in such a manner" the pics are from a page from the web and no private pics I stole from him.

Normally I am too polite to say something like this but from the first moment you very offensive against me and I don´t know why. I am here just for fun,and I like to share Mathias with others ( and never hold back pics or videos) and you can belive that I never will post Mathias address here.

I won´t discuss this any further , this forum is for fun and not for your " hurt feelings" - please send no private messages to me about it I won´t read them.

Martina - no offense meant! I'm merely stating what I am aware of :) I really have nothing against you personally, but if it came off that way it was unintentional ^_^

No hurt feelings here :laugh: Just some concerns about exactly where the line(s) should be drawn. The fact of the matter is that this is also one of his concerns, so I am only here to help provide some reason :) The link was already removed from the other forum at request.

About fighting ! :ninja:

Problem: there are two pages on My space where someone claims to be Mathias . They are both cheaters and liers. :yuckky:

What they wrote about Mathias is wrong:

for example one says " he" prefers playing tennis . As we all know now he is playing soccer. The other say how much he is paid for his model job- I am sure Mathias won´t tell this public.

Maybe I am the only one who is furious about that- if not - any suggestions what can be done about this guys? :avada: :bellazon: :jimmy: :war:

Hi Lyon,

Vodoo is a great idea. My sewing maschine is ready for a voddo doll , now it´s your turn to get hair from the bastards.

-----------------------------------------

Please, can someone translate this- I hope it´s funny

post-17706-0-1446109427-17111_thumb.jpg

I hope no private thoughts of Mathias are going to be revealed here :laugh:

----------------------------------

HI Nic !

Wouah !!!!

The pics are amazing!!!

Thanks Faith...

Munichmarty, you're right : I'm very furious that these guys are talking rubbish about Mathias...

But on the net : there are as many good people as liars... And there's nothing we can do against that ! :idk:

I'm sure that Mathias is conscious about the possible excesses due to his celibrity !

And I think that his private life is relatively well-preserved...

Kiss :kiss: :blush: