Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Nearly forgot :yuckky: thanks to facemaker :hug: ( you should become a member here :yes: :yes: !!!!) I can post these:

I was at H&M and Lacoste shop here in Munich and nearly died . They threw me out after the floor became slippery wet because I was drooling a little :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

232759150.jpg 228901370.jpg 228901310.jpg 228901070.jpg 219564550.jpg 218656650.jpg

what's tfs??? it's another forum of mathias??

bellazon is the site that i visit most to catch up on something related to mathias...

all the people here are so nice and friendly!!(and talented too! just like faget.)

am i gonna miss things of him if i don't join "tfs"?

since you said it's a BIG community...(but seems like it has a lot of drawbacks)... :(

what's tfs??? it's another forum of mathias??

bellazon is the site that i visit most to catch up on something related to mathias...

all the people here are so nice and friendly!!(and talented too! just like faget.)

am i gonna miss things of him if i don't join "tfs"?

since you said it's a BIG community...(but seems like it has a lot of drawbacks)... :(

Since I've hardly contributed to Mathias' thread, here's a wallpaper I made yesterday using these 2 photos of him: 1and 2.

For your BZ pleasure!! :flower: mathiaswallpaper4fe3.th.png

Feel welcome to use but please don't repost anywhere else. Merci!

Resources: Textures by cetrobo (DA) and daynawashere (LJ), and a brush by distractiions (LJ).

Indeed, this forum is the most friendly and active that I know… It's really pleasant !!!

The members take pleasure and find time to share news and talent...

Great job Falconer, I like your wallie !!!!! :blush:

Yeah I agree with you and that the attitude here is more lax and everyone seems to get along. tFS does feel a little hostile but since its such a BIG community there, you are bound to clash with someone else's opinions and etc. Plus I like looking at HUGE pics here and thumbnails are annoying as they open a new window and before I know it my comp is jammed with 389876543234567898765434567890 new windows and then my computer freezes :( Not good!

Anyway, shouldn't you be in bed Munichmarty?!

On a side note: I AM GOING TO H&M HERE IN HONG KONG TODAY!!! BWAHAHHAHH! I shall take pics if I can, as in, if I don't pass out because of the heat (pun intended).

I can´t believe it -Mathias is doing another campaqin for Rogatis! They photoshoped every wrinkle and spots on his skin, but left the scar :laugh:

Thanks Faith :hug:

Thanks for the other pics Nic ! :hug:

On the black and white pic he looks a bit like James Dean.

Just fell in love with the older Mathias again :heart: :heart: :heart: