Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

OH Geez, I am always a little scared in buying a mens magazine....But hey, I guess I will if I am going to see Mathias in at least two major campaigns.

Lol Munichmarty, you inspire me to do the same....Heeheee.

There are some high quality men fashion magazines - you must not search playboy or hustler :laugh: for Mathias.

For the Germans: the H&M ad is in German Cosmopolitan.

OH YES!

I was watching the Olympics and this German gymnast called Fabian something is SO CUTE. Sorry, I had to tell you Munichmarty....:drool:

It's just quite unfortunate that he fell from high bar -- his best event -- during the all-around. Hope he does well during event finals :)

And you shouldn't have to worry - men's magazines across Europe and in the US usually share the same ads within, especially if it's major brands like Missoni or H&M.

Yeah! :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

Thanks for posting!

Here is the Mathias& Freja interview. Please can someone load it to youtube :hug: :hug: :hug:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=467006541

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

but there is a credit at the corner :/

@Munichmarty: Ahahah, you should check out the "post your pics" thread in the recreation forum, I uploaded some really nice pics of Hong Kong and you are bound to be even more envious....:evil:

And thank you darling for posting new photos of Mathias, he looks so nice in those backstage ones, as in, he isn't posing like he is a model, he is being himself.

@Faith: I know that, but somehow I just can't get past the weird look from the cashier when I pay for a mens mag...:whistle: