Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Ahhaha, I thought that I ought to post this pic. Its the wall of fame aka the Mathias wall in my school's common room. if you don't know what a common room is, its just a place where you hang out with your friends during break and lunch times and free lessons periods.

ENJOY!

Natscam020.jpg

Nice- Looking Shrine. :)

Ahhaha, thank you. 80% of it is now in the recycling bin and before you attack me for my insane act, you need to know that me and my friends have to clear our the entire common room. I couldn't possibly take all the posters with me :( One might argue that I can stick them in my bedroom but since I go to a boarding school and I am leaving this year (to go to Uni) the situation will occur again in a few weeks time and I will eventually have to ruthlessly bin those posters away. I was thinking whether I should take all the posters with me so I can stick them up in my Uni room but then again, I don't want my flat mates to think that I am this loser-ish hag fantasising over this model who I will never meet. But mind you, I kept the really good looking ones and my other friend also kept a few of those too :D So I will definitely pin the remaining 20% in my future accomodation!

Ahhaha, I thought that I ought to post this pic. Its the wall of fame aka the Mathias wall in my school's common room. if you don't know what a common room is, its just a place where you hang out with your friends during break and lunch times and free lessons periods.

ENJOY!

post-21032-0-1446109177-69343_thumb.jpg

Ahhaha, thank you. 80% of it is now in the recycling bin and before you attack me for my insane act, you need to know that me and my friends have to clear our the entire common room. I couldn't possibly take all the posters with me :( One might argue that I can stick them in my bedroom but since I go to a boarding school and I am leaving this year (to go to Uni) the situation will occur again in a few weeks time and I will eventually have to ruthlessly bin those posters away. I was thinking whether I should take all the posters with me so I can stick them up in my Uni room but then again, I don't want my flat mates to think that I am this loser-ish hag fantasising over this model who I will never meet. But mind you, I kept the really good looking ones and my other friend also kept a few of those too :D So I will definitely pin the remaining 20% in my future accomodation!

Oh that's a shame for those beautiful pictures, actually when i use to take art courses, at the end of each of my semester i became more and more flustered as to where i'd put all of my work because i had way too many stuff, but i didn't want to chuck any of the work that i had done so eventually i organized my stuff and kept them in a portifolio, and i still have it in my room. You can always have a scrapbook of some sort and keep all of his pictures if that's more convenient for you and of course you don't have feel apprehensive about exposing your admiration for mathias to anyone, unless they came across your things lol. but i can understand where your comming from.. i use to have this huge admiration for this fabulous french singer and i use to listen to him a lot and people started noticing because i'd get way too caught up in his songs so they told me things like i fantasize too much and i kinda told them off and said i'd rather not be demoralizing or boring and be more of a creative & imaginative person in my own thoughts, I think dreams come after our creativities, and thus makes us expand our horizons and greater knowledge in things, we become more eccentric in the way we think,a visionary i'd say....besides there is nothing wrong with admiring a person from a far, as much as everyone would like to deny i think every person infatuates or admires someone, whether it's a celebrity,a friend, girl/boyfriend, a wife or husband, it's all the same ...in my opinion.

I really hope so, somehow I have a feeling that he will do an interview in both Milan and Paris, or in just one of them! I am crossing my fingers. I watched the Belstaff interview yesterday and I was like "sbfobspifbs\ipbisbgibrgibirbguirebgikdng" He has that effect on me... :p

I would go to Paris but alack, the lack of money is the problem!

Well he does have has a nice aura about him that's so compelling, i think it's hard not to be because of his sincerity ... i think its rare for men to have this type of demeanor,, he has this quick effect on people and that's why he's instantly likeable, people like working with the relaxed and friendly as opposed to loud and obnoxious people and that's why he's #1 out of the 50 top models.

I think the idea of Paris and Mathias is also compelling lol .. i hope you get the chance ,i'd like to get the pleasure of meeting him as well but if that doesn't happen a girl can always dream...

Hm yeah, the quite and sweet one always wins over the loud and in-your-face-one, although I quite like people who are bubbly but are nice too :) I would love to talk to him just to see what kind of intellectual level he has and whether we have a connection or not. Lol, but you are right, a girl can always dream!

To be brutally honest with you i think i've always been surrounded with obnoxious people, i really do have a few great friends but others can be quite repugnant at times and even people i see on a regular basis, i've always tried running the other direction because i don't intend on being this way but they've all kinda have to be there at it's usual point so i still remain my cool. I admire mathias because he has this good character about him and i still intend on being like him, that's what i strive for and i hope i can be fortunate enough to tell him thanks for giving me a good head on my shoulders.

we can dream but i've always believed anything is possible,,so just remember that. ;) il y a toujours l'espoir, that's french for "there is always hope"....

Hi guys,

It´s realy time to say that you are all wonderful :kiss: and this thread is the best on bellazon :heart: . We are helping each other with posting pics and video ( youtube). what I always missed was that there were no discussions about Mathias , but now we are doing it and that´s great.

Special thanks again and again to Faith. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Last year about May or June I found my first picture of Mathias drooled a bit ,and then more and more and after I found out who he is at model.com I saw all the wonderful pictures on " Oh Danish boy" ( still love that titel).

A few days ago someone wrote Mathias said NO to an interview with fashion TV but he said YES to the interview with Faith :laugh: .

He knew that Faith is someone special. :heart:

No need to mention, that Mathias is also someone special ! :heart: :heart: :heart:

ENJOY!

post-20863-0-1446109178-57315_thumb.jpg

Oh that's a shame for those beautiful pictures, actually when i use to take art courses, at the end of each of my semester i became more and more flustered as to where i'd put all of my work because i had way too many stuff, but i didn't want to chuck any of the work that i had done so eventually i organized my stuff and kept them in a portifolio, and i still have it in my room. You can always have a scrapbook of some sort and keep all of his pictures if that's more convenient for you and of course you don't have feel apprehensive about exposing your admiration for mathias to anyone, unless they came across your things lol. but i can understand where your comming from.. i use to have this huge admiration for this fabulous french singer and i use to listen to him a lot and people started noticing because i'd get way too caught up in his songs so they told me things like i fantasize too much and i kinda told them off and said i'd rather not be demoralizing or boring and be more of a creative & imaginative person in my own thoughts, I think dreams come after our creativities, and thus makes us expand our horizons and greater knowledge in things, we become more eccentric in the way we think,a visionary i'd say....besides there is nothing wrong with admiring a person from a far, as much as everyone would like to deny i think every person infatuates or admires someone, whether it's a celebrity,a friend, girl/boyfriend, a wife or husband, it's all the same ...in my opinion.

I know, its such a shame. I would put them all in a portfolio but then again, that would mean that I have extra things to pack. But don't you worry, I have already stored away the 20% in my folder of posters, photos and etc that I decorate my room with :) So its not too bad!

Thank you for understanding my point with me being apprehensive with people knowing my admiration on Mathias. I think that there is nothing wrong with admiring someone from afar, I mean, its all harmless! But I think that when you like someone from afar who is in the public eye, somehow I get the feeling that people would think "oh geez, be realistic, like someone who you can actually talk to you loser". You get what I mean? I guess I can see their point, I mean, if I admire a guy from my Uni or something and people know about it, they wouldn't think that way. Blehh, just wish that people are more open minded about things like that! He is my pin-up and soo WHAT????

Its all the same, I don't see why liking a person in the public eye makes you a "loser"!

I really hope so, somehow I have a feeling that he will do an interview in both Milan and Paris, or in just one of them! I am crossing my fingers. I watched the Belstaff interview yesterday and I was like "sbfobspifbs\ipbisbgibrgibirbguirebgikdng" He has that effect on me... :p

Well he does have has a nice aura about him that's so compelling, i think it's hard not to be because of his sincerity ... i think its rare for men to have this type of demeanor,, he has this quick effect on people and that's why he's instantly likeable, people like working with the relaxed and friendly as opposed to loud and obnoxious people and that's why he's #1 out of the 50 top models.

I think the idea of Paris and Mathias is also compelling lol .. i hope you get the chance ,i'd like to get the pleasure of meeting him as well but if that doesn't happen a girl can always dream...

Hm yeah, the quite and sweet one always wins over the loud and in-your-face-one, although I quite like people who are bubbly but are nice too :) I would love to talk to him just to see what kind of intellectual level he has and whether we have a connection or not. Lol, but you are right, a girl can always dream!

To be brutally honest with you i think i've always been surrounded with obnoxious people, i really do have a few great friends but others can be quite repugnant at times and even people i see on a regular basis, i've always tried running the other direction because i don't intend on being this way but they've all kinda have to be there at it's usual point so i still remain my cool. I admire mathias because he has this good character about him and i still intend on being like him, that's what i strive for and i hope i can be fortunate enough to tell him thanks for giving me a good head on my shoulders.

we can dream but i've always believed anything is possible,,so just remember that. ;) il y a toujours l'espoir, that's french for "there is always hope"....

I know what you mean, seeing everyone being the same would make you want to "run in the other direction". I don't get why people in my school dresses the same and etc, I just don't get it! And yeah, there will always be people who are sooo annoying and oboxious. I mean, I am really outspoken and to be honest with you, people in my year don't like me becuase of it but most of the time I am being honest and I am really harmless. My friends understands me but sometimes I can get passionate really easily and people find my enthusiasm really intimidating. I guess with this laid-backness, its definitely something that I can learn to be! And also yeah, be more calm.

Hi guys,

It´s realy time to say that you are all wonderful :kiss: and this thread is the best on bellazon :heart: . We are helping each other with posting pics and video ( youtube). what I always missed was that there were no discussions about Mathias , but now we are doing it and that´s great.

Last year about May or June I found my first picture of Mathias drooled a bit ,and then more and more and after I found out who he is at model.com I saw all the wonderful pictures on " Oh Danish boy" ( still love that titel).

A few days ago someone wrote Mathias said NO to an interview with fashion TV but he said YES to the interview with Faith :laugh: .

No need to mention, that Mathias is also someone special ! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I agree Munichmarty! :heart:

ENJOY!

Natscam020.jpg

I know, its such a shame. I would put them all in a portfolio but then again, that would mean that I have extra things to pack. But don't you worry, I have already stored away the 20% in my folder of posters, photos and etc that I decorate my room with :) So its not too bad!

Thank you for understanding my point with me being apprehensive with people knowing my admiration on Mathias. I think that there is nothing wrong with admiring someone from afar, I mean, its all harmless! But I think that when you like someone from afar who is in the public eye, somehow I get the feeling that people would think "oh geez, be realistic, like someone who you can actually talk to you loser". You get what I mean? I guess I can see their point, I mean, if I admire a guy from my Uni or something and people know about it, they wouldn't think that way. Blehh, just wish that people are more open minded about things like that! He is my pin-up and soo WHAT????

Its all the same, I don't see why liking a person in the public eye makes you a "loser"!

No i know what you mean,,and I know people expect you to be logical in terms of things, i get that a lot too but the thing is people only want you settle for less and at times people try to set limits for you and therefore you also set certain limits for yourself as well. Someone i once knew came across a celebrity (she was miss lebanon, part ukrainian) he had adored her for quite some time, he told her that he has aware she had many people ask her out all the time but if she could give him a chance and ask out her out for coffee himself and if she wasn't interested she could always walk away...i know it sounds totally out there for him to do that but the surprising part is that she eventually got engaged to him. He chose to color outside the lines and ignore what people said to him and i think people were as shocked as he was. so, just because people think you'll never meet Mathias don't let them make you think otherwise...

I know what you mean, seeing everyone being the same would make you want to "run in the other direction". I don't get why people in my school dresses the same and etc, I just don't get it! And yeah, there will always be people who are sooo annoying and oboxious. I mean, I am really outspoken and to be honest with you, people in my year don't like me becuase of it but most of the time I am being honest and I am really harmless. My friends understands me but sometimes I can get passionate really easily and people find my enthusiasm really intimidating. I guess with this laid-backness, its definitely something that I can learn to be! And also yeah, be more calm.

Well, i don't know about you but i always exhaust the immediate resources of people in school like you said people dress the same or people think a certain way because of popularity. I certainly don't base my ideas on pop culture as much as what i have see in the people around me. I am an architect, i like to build it to make things the way i want according to what i feel and be my own self . i think i see that a little in mathias, from what i read atleast..for example, he mentioned that he likes people who are dressed according to how they are. The interviews of him are the most amazing display of someone's character in words that i have ever read, But the truly intriguing part of this experience of his interviews was every thing he was saying, was literally something i could relate to. He seems to be an amazing person, and this world needs more people like him.

Hi guys,

HI just a quick note on what you said. I thought this forum might have it's potential on having some meaningful discussions so i joined and im happy to see that it did, i was looking through some of the other forums ,,,i was kind of tired of having to read countless times that Mathias is hot' or sexy'.. there's more to him than just his looks and i think people don't realize that....

Quote Canadian_girl :" there's more to him than just his looks and i think people don't realize that...."

I do !

When I saw the Belstaff video where Mathias interviewed the very shy Mael, I instantly knew that he is a nice guy. If you read the few interviews you learn that he is clever.

All people who met him said he is nice, sweet, shy , polite ......

and I hope this is realy true and about Mathias :

"this is fun ; one of my friends used to date him(!!!), but it was years ago now. i remember her talking about him being a fantastic kisser(!!!??) - no wonder, those lips" :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

( found this on an Asian Mathias homepage, so I am not sure)

Sometimes Mathias seems to good to be true!

ENJOY!

post-20863-0-1446109179-4408_thumb.jpg

No i know what you mean,,and I know people expect you to be logical in terms of things, i get that a lot too but the thing is people only want you settle for less and at times people try to set limits for you and therefore you also set certain limits for yourself as well. Someone i once knew came across a celebrity (she was miss lebanon, part ukrainian) he had adored her for quite some time, he told her that he has aware she had many people ask her out all the time but if she could give him a chance and ask out her out for coffee himself and if she wasn't interested she could always walk away...i know it sounds totally out there for him to do that but the surprising part is that she eventually got engaged to him. He chose to color outside the lines and ignore what people said to him and i think people were as shocked as he was. so, just because people think you'll never meet Mathias don't let them make you think otherwise...

People do want you to settle for less because they are afraid that you will get something better than them. I don't tend to let that annoy me because at the end of the day, why should I lay boundaries on who I want to meet in life? I really think that if you are not intimidated by the person and treat them like a normal human being, you will have a bigger chance of a friendship or something more. I really like that story you told me, its so sweet. I seriously don't think otherwise, you never know who you will meet!

Well, i don't know about you but i always exhaust the immediate resources of people in school like you said people dress the same or people think a certain way because of popularity. I certainly don't base my ideas on pop culture as much as what i have see in the people around me. I am an architect, i like to build it to make things the way i want according to what i feel and be my own self . i think i see that a little in mathias, from what i read atleast..for example, he mentioned that he likes people who are dressed according to how they are. The interviews of him are the most amazing display of someone's character in words that i have ever read, But the truly intriguing part of this experience of his interviews was every thing he was saying, was literally something i could relate to. He seems to be an amazing person, and this world needs more people like him.

Oh wow, looks like you and Mathias are quite compatible then! Lol :D

I guess I have always been different, I don't see the point in conforming. Well, actually, I did try to when I was 14. Everyone in my year started to listen to some real punk and rock music, having casual sex and smoking weed. I once contemplated smoking weed but then I didn't at the end. Looking back, I am proud that I didn't conform into one of those girls because then I would have lost my true self. The interviews of Mathias do give us insight into his personality and I like the way how he didn't turn out to be this arrogant model. I can relate to him that way in that both us don't see the point in being like everyone else. But yeah, word interviews aren't enough! WE NEED MORE TV INTERVIEWS OF HIM...AMEN!

Quote Canadian_girl :" there's more to him than just his looks and i think people don't realize that...."

I do !

When I saw the Belstaff video where Mathias interviewed the very shy Mael, I instantly knew that he is a nice guy. If you read the few interviews you learn that he is clever.

All people who met him said he is nice, sweet, shy , polite ......

and I hope this is realy true and about Mathias :

"this is fun ; one of my friends used to date him(!!!), but it was years ago now. i remember her talking about him being a fantastic kisser(!!!??) - no wonder, those lips" :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

( found this on an Asian Mathias homepage, so I am not sure)

Sometimes Mathias seems to good to be true!

People do want you to settle for less because they are afraid that you will get something better than them. I don't tend to let that annoy me because at the end of the day, why should I lay boundaries on who I want to meet in life? I really think that if you are not intimidated by the person and treat them like a normal human being, you will have a bigger chance of a friendship or something more. I really like that story you told me, its so sweet. I seriously don't think otherwise, you never know who you will meet!

Oh wow, looks like you and Mathias are quite compatible then! Lol :D

I guess I have always been different, I don't see the point in conforming. Well, actually, I did try to when I was 14. Everyone in my year started to listen to some real punk and rock music, having casual sex and smoking weed. I once contemplated smoking weed but then I didn't at the end. Looking back, I am proud that I didn't conform into one of those girls because then I would have lost my true self. The interviews of Mathias do give us insight into his personality and I like the way how he didn't turn out to be this arrogant model. I can relate to him that way in that both us don't see the point in being like everyone else. But yeah, word interviews aren't enough! WE NEED MORE TV INTERVIEWS OF HIM...AMEN!