Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

lol well, if you read carefully you might see that we're talking about Mathias too. :p

...controversiaster, i have to say you know your football quite well. btw do you know when's his next show comming up? maybe we'll get to see more of his backstage stuff , perhaps an interview. :)

Lol, football is not my forte at all!

Well, next month is the Paris Men's Fashion week and my friend told me that it happens between mid to late June :) So prepare yourself, new Mathias pics are ont the way soon NEXT MONTH :whistle: :drool:

Milan first, actually (Beginning June 21st), then Paris :)

Waheyyyy! Even more Mathias on the way!!

i totally understand that he's quite the shy guy, what i don't understand is why he'd refuse an interview when he did rather well backstage at the belstaff show, but anyway hope to see another one from him as well...

Oh and the clip i was talking about is posted above. :)

Hmmm well, maybe he didn't feel like it on that day? Who knows, but yeah, I think its unanimous that we ALL want to see Mathias doing more (hopefully tonnes to go round for everyone :p) interviews in the coming Milan and Paris fashion weeks :D Lol, I feel like going to Paris just to bump into him considering it takes me 50 minutes to go to St.Pancras in London and then about 2 hours from St.Pancras to Paris via the Eurostar...:whistle:

i totally understand that he's quite the shy guy, what i don't understand is why he'd refuse an interview when he did rather well backstage at the belstaff show, but anyway hope to see another one from him as well...

Hmmm well, maybe he didn't feel like it on that day? Who knows, but yeah, I think its unanimous that we ALL want to see Mathias doing more (hopefully tonnes to go round for everyone :p) interviews in the coming Milan and Paris fashion weeks :D Lol, I feel like going to Paris just to bump into him considering it takes me 50 minutes to go to St.Pancras in London and then about 2 hours from St.Pancras to Paris via the Eurostar...:whistle:

Yeah for sure, some of the biggest international fashion affairs are from Paris and Milan and we could potentially get some interviews from him, his success level at the fashion industry has gone fairly high now so i think many of the journalists will be swooning around him constantly demanding interviews from him and see what they can get out of him, let's keep our fingers crossed.. but in the mean time why not go to paris, sounds like lot of fun and if your lucky you might just bump into Mathias. ;)

Yeah for sure, some of the biggest international fashion affairs are from Paris and Milan and we could potentially get some interviews from him, his success level at the fashion industry has gone fairly high now so i think many of the journalists will be swooning around him constantly demanding interviews from him and see what they can get out of him, let's keep our fingers crossed.. but in the mean time why not go to paris, sounds like lot of fun and if your lucky you might just bump into Mathias. ;)

I really hope so, somehow I have a feeling that he will do an interview in both Milan and Paris, or in just one of them! I am crossing my fingers. I watched the Belstaff interview yesterday and I was like "sbfobspifbs\ipbisbgibrgibirbguirebgikdng" He has that effect on me... :p

I would go to Paris but alack, the lack of money is the problem!

Help! :(

I found this video: http://models.com/fashionweek/view_photo.p...p;id=KCole1000k

It´s from Kenneth Cole backstage spring / summer 06 at the end Mathias is walking through the crowd . The video is not at you tube. :banghead:

How can I load it down ?

open "www.keepvid.com"..and find the url of dat video..

put on it.. :)

ahaha,oh lauridsen.. i think as soon as he saw the camera he bolted out from the scene but it's always nice to see a couple minutes of him... he looks great, very captivating.

I really hope so, somehow I have a feeling that he will do an interview in both Milan and Paris, or in just one of them! I am crossing my fingers. I watched the Belstaff interview yesterday and I was like "sbfobspifbs\ipbisbgibrgibirbguirebgikdng" He has that effect on me... :p

Well he does have has a nice aura about him that's so compelling, i think it's hard not to be because of his sincerity ... i think its rare for men to have this type of demeanor,, he has this quick effect on people and that's why he's instantly likeable, people like working with the relaxed and friendly as opposed to loud and obnoxious people and that's why he's #1 out of the 50 top models.

I think the idea of Paris and Mathias is also compelling lol .. i hope you get the chance ,i'd like to get the pleasure of meeting him as well but if that doesn't happen a girl can always dream...

Ahhaha, I thought that I ought to post this pic. Its the wall of fame aka the Mathias wall in my school's common room. if you don't know what a common room is, its just a place where you hang out with your friends during break and lunch times and free lessons periods.

ENJOY!

Natscam020.jpg

Nice- Looking Shrine. :)

Well he does have has a nice aura about him that's so compelling, i think it's hard not to be because of his sincerity ... i think its rare for men to have this type of demeanor,, he has this quick effect on people and that's why he's instantly likeable, people like working with the relaxed and friendly as opposed to loud and obnoxious people and that's why he's #1 out of the 50 top models.

I think the idea of Paris and Mathias is also compelling lol .. i hope you get the chance ,i'd like to get the pleasure of meeting him as well but if that doesn't happen a girl can always dream...

Hm yeah, the quite and sweet one always wins over the loud and in-your-face-one, although I quite like people who are bubbly but are nice too :) I would love to talk to him just to see what kind of intellectual level he has and whether we have a connection or not. Lol, but you are right, a girl can always dream!