Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

lol well, if you read carefully you might see that we're talking about Mathias too. :p

...controversiaster, i have to say you know your football quite well. btw do you know when's his next show comming up? maybe we'll get to see more of his backstage stuff , perhaps an interview. :)

Lol, football is not my forte at all!

Well, next month is the Paris Men's Fashion week and my friend told me that it happens between mid to late June :) So prepare yourself, new Mathias pics are ont the way soon NEXT MONTH :whistle: :drool:

I would honestly love it if he is going to do some major interviews for fans like us to drool over, maybe ask some interviewer from FTV asks him to tell us a joke or dance in a funny way, whatever! Just as long he is not saying the boring, old, generic stuff "oh I am wearing this X backstage at X and the designer is X and ...." SO BORING!! Not that I will ever be bored with Mathias :p But it would be a nice window opportunity for us here to know more about him, at least visually ie the possible dancing, anyway!

lol well, if you read carefully you might see that we're talking about Mathias too. :p

...controversiaster, i have to say you know your football quite well. btw do you know when's his next show comming up? maybe we'll get to see more of his backstage stuff , perhaps an interview. :)

Well, next month is the Paris Men's Fashion week and my friend told me that it happens between mid to late June :) So prepare yourself, new Mathias pics are ont the way soon NEXT MONTH :whistle: :drool:

I would honestly love it if he is going to do some major interviews for fans like us to drool over, maybe ask some interviewer from FTV asks him to tell us a joke or dance in a funny way, whatever! Just as long he is not saying the boring, old, generic stuff "oh I am wearing this X backstage at X and the designer is X and ...." SO BORING!! Not that I will ever be bored with Mathias :p But it would be a nice window opportunity for us here to know more about him, at least visually ie the possible dancing, anyway!

Yeah that would be nice, im looking forward to seeing some more of his work.

actually i do have fashion TV on satellite, some of the interviewers do come off boring asking the most simple questions like where are you from and what are the things your wearing for the show and so on but i guess they have to do their job as professionally as they can, there was one backstage video where the models were playing football outside and i thought mathias would be round playing as well but they only showed a split second of him during the time they were getting ready for the show. Have you seen it?

Anyway, Im beginning to think mathias is trying to withdraw from the cameras lol

Yeah that would be nice, im looking forward to seeing some more of his work.

actually i do have fashion TV on satellite, some of the interviewers do come off boring asking the most simple questions like where are you from and what are the things your wearing for the show and so on but i guess they have to do their job as professionally as they can, there was one backstage video where the models were playing football outside and i thought mathias would be round playing as well but they only showed a split second of him during the time they were getting ready for the show. Have you seen it?

Anyway, Im beginning to think mathias is trying to withdraw from the cameras lol

15otqv7si1.th.jpg

That's coolllll :drool: thanks ridasweetie!!!! :hug:

and for Munichmarty,

sweetie, how do you make the full size with photobucket???? :blink:

i think it hates me now :yuckky: cut all my pics into smaller ones :cry:

btw, those runway pics ar perfect!!!!! ;)