Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

I totally agree, a friend of mine told me what he was like (she dressed him, her pic with him is SOMEWHERE in this thread, not too sure if the people who posted it actually asked her for permission...) and she said that he was cute, sweet and polite and also extremely shy. Not bad for a top model, eh? ;)

Ah, you must mean Lian...

I totally agree, a friend of mine told me what he was like (she dressed him, her pic with him is SOMEWHERE in this thread, not too sure if the people who posted it actually asked her for permission...) and she said that he was cute, sweet and polite and also extremely shy. Not bad for a top model, eh? ;)

Ah, you must mean Lian...

Yes, yes, quite :) Anyway, how are you doing?

Hi controversiaster, welcome to the Mathias thread !

Quote :

I totally agree, a friend of mine told me what he was like (she dressed him, her pic with him is SOMEWHERE in this thread, not too sure if the people who posted it actually asked her for permission...) and she said that he was cute, sweet and polite and also extremely shy. Not bad for a top model, eh?

Are you talking about this picture?

woah.jpg

About the permission, this picture was posted somewhere else before. And the girl( realy pretty) and Mathias - they look so nice together.

Somwhere else there was a comment that no girl wants Mathias as a boyfriend because he is always the prettier one. :laugh:

Hi controversiaster, welcome to the Mathias thread !

Quote :

I totally agree, a friend of mine told me what he was like (she dressed him, her pic with him is SOMEWHERE in this thread, not too sure if the people who posted it actually asked her for permission...) and she said that he was cute, sweet and polite and also extremely shy. Not bad for a top model, eh?

Are you talking about this picture?

post-20863-0-1446110506-45713_thumb.jpg

About the permission, this picture was posted somewhere else before. And the girl( realy pretty) and Mathias - they look so nice together.

Somwhere else there was a comment that no girl wants Mathias as a boyfriend because he is always the prettier one. :laugh:

Lol, yes, its this pic I was talking about. And thank you for welcoming me, bwahahaha, you are incredibly nice Miss Munichmarty! Danke, und wie geht's dir? Wie ist das Wetter in Deutschland?

I agree with the other girl's comment. I was talking to my friend about having a hypothetical fit model boyfriend and that its not going to be easy because you will need to have a big heart to accept that both men and women will always and most probably ONLY look at him and not you. Gosh, that must be hard. And imagine all the girls approaching him and giving you evil looks? Geeesshhhh, looks like having a model boyfriend is not what it all cracked up to be.... :p

yeah that would definitely be hard, i would imagine!! just looking at that pic above, Mathias isn't even dolled up with make-up and fine clothes for any photoshoot/runway and he STILL is feckin' HOT!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I know this pic i'm posting here has probably been posted before (i cant imagine it NOT being posted yet lol), but when i saw it, i just thought, "wow, what a beautiful pic of Mathias"....it's just a simple pic, but yet it's soooooo beautiful.....dont u all agree? :wave: :heart:

mathiaslauridsen.jpg

yeah that would definitely be hard, i would imagine!! just looking at that pic above, Mathias isn't even dolled up with make-up and fine clothes for any photoshoot/runway and he STILL is feckin' HOT!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I know this pic i'm posting here has probably been posted before (i cant imagine it NOT being posted yet lol), but when i saw it, i just thought, "wow, what a beautiful pic of Mathias"....it's just a simple pic, but yet it's soooooo beautiful.....dont u all agree? :wave: :heart:

Quite correct! My friend said to me that his face and hair wasn't touched by the make up artist at all! And that is a nice piccy indeed. Ahahhaha, imagine you waking up in the morning and with him sitting there looking at you and then right next to him is breakfast in bed! Lol, what a nice fantasy. Actually, I can see him doing that seeing he is such a sweet person :drool:

Quite correct! My friend said to me that his face and hair wasn't touched by the make up artist at all! And that is a nice piccy indeed. Ahahhaha, imagine you waking up in the morning and with him sitting there looking at you and then right next to him is breakfast in bed! Lol, what a nice fantasy. Actually, I can see him doing that seeing he is such a sweet person :drool: