Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

YSLrunway.jpg

Hi faget!

I said you should care for Mathias because I trusted you. Jeremey is yours and Mathias is mine :laugh: . I am glad you got the Mathias virus now.

Thanks for posting all the wonderful pictures! and the Dole & G. gifs: he got such a cute smile, our world famous Mathias.

Hi faget ,

Quote:Now it's ur turn to take ths thread! No :no: !

I got nothing new , neither on Stuttgart central station nor on Munich central. There were many fashion magazines ( French, Japanese, Russian but not Danish) only numero homes and the Boss ad but only the pics we got.

Is it crazy to go to the airport? I think they should have more magazines . But it takes me 40 minutes with public transport.

I will think about it and drool :drool: on the " old " pictures.

You banner is great !!!!!

Hi faget ,

Quote:Now it's ur turn to take ths thread! No :no: !

I got nothing new

quote]

Me too <_<

No matter Mathias or Jeremy, most pics i get now are from MH, or made into GIFs... :(

That's no fun, and even worse, there 's little left...

So we must find a new way to go on!!!

It sounds great!!! :shifty: :magic:

b1eb3.gif

It´s a bit quite here because we posted all our treasures.

This week I saw the following pic in three optician shops ( I hope you say so in English). Two were inside the shop and one was outside fixed to the wall . Last year I asked in a shop about it after it was taken out of the shop window, but the the answer was " We will need it again !"

post-17706-0-1446110396-17515_thumb.jpg

until we get new pictures we can discuss the old ones.

Somewhere else someone said it was a mistake that Mathias made the " Matter of Grace " pictures.

Besides I don´t know how much influence a model has on the photographs I like the pictures.

Especially this one:

db17c2c15e2d41799cd80b6ou0.jpg

It looks a if Mathias just got out of bed and is waiting for the first cup of coffee. But he looks so cute and vulnerable ( women like that) and he looks more like Mathias than in the new Boss campaign were he looks beautiful but arogant.