Bellazon

Rihanna
Thumbnail

Diabolo Fraise

Good for Ri... not like that Branch girl.. who was all like "I'll never bear it all"

I don't think there is anything wrong with bearing it all or not, just as long as you don't contradict what you preach too much.

• 2 weeks later...

I was reading Vibe and it said: her mother, Monica Fenty, a Guyanese accountant who raised Rihanna and her two younger brothers. Rihanna's dad, a white Bajan man, separated from teh family when Rihanna wasa little girl.

She doesn't have to be mixed to have light eyes though.

Edited by inlivingcolor

what are white bajans?? well maybe not but i've never seen a black chick with light eyes other than a lighter shade of dark brown!! anywayz people made a huge hue and cry over aishwarya's naturally blue eyes so i'm guessing the europeans were monopolising africa too?? anyways i was accquainted to a chick form cameroon and she had naturally blueish purpleish eyes...it was actually purpleish...and i'm guessing its coz of the french influence in cameroon..i dunno!! i couldnt ask her coz it might seem alil odd