Bellazon

Gigi Paris
Thumbnail

Baby.Jude9

The incomparable Gigi. Want to thank everyone on this thread, especially @Ramses2 for all the hard work and other stalwarts, including @Stranger50. Gonna be pulling back from my time on BZ, but want you all to know how great the times have been. May drop in from time to time, but for now, thanks a million. :D 

6 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

The incomparable Gigi. Want to thank everyone on this thread, especially @Ramses2 for all the hard work and other stalwarts, including @Stranger50. Gonna be pulling back from my time on BZ, but want you all to know how great the times have been. May drop in from time to time, but for now, thanks a million. :D 

My time here too, is coming to an end, or at least greatly scaled back. There have been great times over the expanse of many years here, and the company, not to mention the subject/object of our affection, has been sublime. So, as you said BAGGOT, for now, thanks a million. I'm sure curiosity will lead to my checking in from time to time, but life, with all its joys and pain, are taking me elsewhere. Cheers! My best to everyone, and long may Jehane Gigi Paris reign. 💗

Sorry to see Baggot and Stranger 50 go.  Whenever I checked out various models' threads, invariably I would find them there, making it apparent to me that we shared an interest in similar models. Thanks for your contributions and comments.  They were always cordial and welcomed.  Be well