Bellazon

Gigi Paris
Thumbnail

Baby.Jude9

Just for the information to those Gigi comrades here with whom I banter, Stranger50 has become Bojay55. This is due to an unprecedented PC crash that left my foolish self (foolish for not backing anything up) bereft of the contents of my hard drive, including ALL of my collected images of our beloved. Carry on, I say, I'll just have to save the favorites all over again.

46 minutes ago, Bojay55 said:

Just for the information to those Gigi comrades here with whom I banter, Stranger50 has become Bojay55. This is due to an unprecedented PC crash that left my foolish self (foolish for not backing anything up) bereft of the contents of my hard drive, including ALL of my collected images of our beloved. Carry on, I say, I'll just have to save the favorites all over again.

to bad, if you want some images, just ask and I will re-up them

51 minutes ago, Ramses2 said:

to bad, if you want some images, just ask and I will re-up them

Thanks! I think you might have a general idea of what I'm looking for. Not so much the swimsuit, fashion, runway, or lingerie stuff, but anything more along the "editorial" lines. I've gotten back almost if not all the Chris Shintani stuff, though larger and/or more HQ images are always welcome. Did those Kesler Tran ones that surfaced a weeks ago get removed? The addition Patreon ones I believe, appear to be gone.😟

3 hours ago, Bojay55 said:

Noooo... R.I.P. Stranger50.

If you get a free 50gb account with mega.nz and get the app you can just link your folder so it automatically uploads anything you save to it!

If you do, pm me and I can give you access to my mega Gigi collection. You could grab about 7000 in one hit.

10 minutes ago, RogerMore said:

Noooo... R.I.P. Stranger50.

If you get a free 50gb account with mega.nz and get the app you can just link your folder so it automatically uploads anything you save to it!

If you do, pm me and I can give you access to my mega Gigi collection. You could grab about 7000 in one hit.

I'm tempted to get one of those. 7000? :D 

1 hour ago, BAGGOT said:

I'm tempted to get one of those. 7000? :D 

It's only $4.00 USD at the Girlfriend Material website to download her entire cache of photos. You need a credit card and a cell phone to have them sent to. I don't have a cell phone.😟