Bellazon

Gigi Paris
Thumbnail

Baby.Jude9

1 hour ago, Bojay55 said:

The original enhancement was done a long time ago. I don't know if it's the way she's sometimes shot by photographers, but at sometimes it's more evident then at others. She had it done at least as long ago as that Treats/DSTLD Denim Steve Shaw beach shoot. I have literally had to condition my brain, because she is SO beautiful, and I am usually so NOT on board with this kind of thing. I can't for the life of me grasp why she would do that. But it's her body, and it was her call.😟

Wow, you are quite right. It was done even back during that Treats shoot, which was amazing. I guess as you said the enhancement becomes clear in certain shoots than others. I think she was smart in that she didn’t go overboard with the enlargement. They look very proportionate to her body size. Anyway, I just noticed it now somehow and I guess it will take sometime for this to sink in! Anyway, lets carry on...

1 hour ago, Stika_Boom said:

Wow, you are quite right. It was done even back during that Treats shoot, which was amazing. I guess as you said the enhancement becomes clear in certain shoots than others. I think she was smart in that she didn’t go overboard with the enlargement. They look very proportionate to her body size. Anyway, I just noticed it now somehow and I guess it will take sometime for this to sink in! Anyway, lets carry on...

She's still Gigi and I can't take my eyes off her.😍

6 hours ago, jamesjones said:

Wait, what fake? How can you be so sure?

Take a good look at them. Especially with the Treats/DSTLD Denim Steve Shaw shoot, where they might just have been recently done.  And look at the shoot posted on the previous page that Stika_Boom noted. I think she might have had additional work to make them look more natural, but full on in full light they're just too symmetrical, and they don't appear to be subject to gravity.😟