Bellazon

After Hugh Hefner Dies

benoticed

Okay so im pretty sure that if Hugh Hefner it wont be the same. :cain: most of those girls wont have an excuse to be in that damn mansion and there wont be a man of the house. but i know he has sons

(god knows if they will continue running his business) but i dont know maybe something else could happen. he might leave someone else take his place or its over?

what do you guys think will happen when after dies? :confused:

There shall be for 3, 5, 10.... 33... less women getting lucky to leave in huge beatiful Hefner house

And on the magazine itself, think nothing will change because it has fixed community of people working on it for many years,

so the quality and the trademark remains the same

• 5 weeks later...

they should make a museum in the mansion. i just love this idea.

but i'm not sure his neighbours will share my opinion... in same time, it couldn't be more noisy than the parties.

this is what i will certainely do.

could win so much money with it and it will help to myth to stay alive.

hugh is the soul of playboy, he is the owner but the ambassador too. he represents playboy.

playboy is not just a magazine, this is a life style too and they should keep it.

they could make a restaurant where everyone could wear bath robe or bikinis, there will be "bunnies" as waitress. it should be a mix between the hard rock cafe, a wax museum and an erotic museum (only for adults) and people should be able too see how to create the magazine.

i think the party shouldn't stop and maybe the mansion could be a good place for movies' "preview" (i'm not sure about the word, the the day where directors, actors etc come to present the movie) and they should make the "after party" in the mansion too.

a nightclub couldn't be a good idea. not because people won't go (of course after a moment, success will "stop") but this is a rich district and nightclub attract everybody... so it could attract bad guys and the night people are often drunk, they broing criminality and neighbours could create a lot of troubles because of it...