Bellazon

VSFS 3D Challenge

Joe > Average

VSFS 3D Challenge  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Most Sensual/Sexy? (not specifically referring to beauty ect.)

• Maryna Lynchuk
    • Edita V_____cutie
    • Candice Swanepoel
    • Rosie H.W.
    • Behati Prinsloo
  2. 2. Best Walk

• Maryna
    • Edita
    • Candice
    • Rosie
    • Behati
  3. 3. Most stage presense in general?

• Maryna
    • Edita
    • Candice
    • Rosie
    • Behati

I wanted to do one for some of those those that have started doing the show a couple of years, but I don't like to overload with names (especially those with no competitive chance) because it stretches the votes too thin for me :/ :D .

WTH is 3D?

Those three dimensions

Areas explained more...

Sensual - the intangible sexiness qualities as you interpret them. Not referring to most attractive. Example: Someone with average looks can have amazing sexiness whereas someone with great looks can have average sexiness

Best Walk - can either be best, most unique or your favorite, take your pick :) .

Most Stage Presense - Independent of looks and outfits alone, who do you think makes themself stand out more in a good way when they come on stage?

It can either be life of the party energy, a mystique or intangible magnetism of some kind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't just automatically do your favorite x3 :pinch: , and consider each individually :flower: .

Each brings their own interresting intangibles to VSFS

Maryna - Her sensuality is amazing because she has that dark, mysterious agressive type thing, but then she'll smile out of nowhere and it'll totally disarm you :) .

Edita - She's grown on me recently. Maybe the best frown in the biz atm, but also a super sweetness about her too and a womanly confidence that makes her

magnetic :) .

Rosie - I know people that don't like her looks but still say she's very sexy. That just shows the power of her intangible magnetism :) .

Candice - She can be cute and sweet also very sensual in a smoldering type way too :) .

Behati - She just has a way to make you smile, feel right at home and get the party started :) .

(name corrections and videos for the other criteria coming :) )

Sensual/Sexy: I think Candice is one of the sexiest VS models ever ... I love the fact that she's sexy w/o lookin' vulgar like some other ... She knows how to take some really sexy lingerie&swim pictures ... Edita was close second, i love all of her VS pictures

Best Walk: I voted for Behati, b/c yeah we only see her in PINk but she's fits that section perfectly ... Her walk it's always cute,funny&sexy at the same time ... Time 2007 was the cutest, 2008 w/her butt.flash it was perfect & in 2009 even w/that terrible outfit she was the cutest thing on the runway ... She knows how to represents PINK ... I would love to see her in other segments

Most Stage Presense: In this one again i voted for Candice, b/c every time she's on stage you just look at her

I do not know them enough to vote Joejoe

I just want to ask why Bar is not a Vs girl?

I don't want to ask that on her thread

because it's too scary/weird over there... :ninja:

Edit

I know it's not one of the question but to me the cutest is Candice :wub:

I do not know them enough to vote Joejoe

I just want to ask why Bar is not a Vs girl?

I don't want to ask that on her thread

because it's too scary/weird over there... :ninja:

I think have the answer: B/c people in VS are blind & they love puttin' ultra.skinny girls on the runway instead of womans who look perfect in lingeria/swimsuits/etc? ... Or maybe b/c they don't want girls who are more famous than most of their Angels to get all the attention? ... Or maybe b/c they're just stoopid people?

VS ... You need Bar >.<

^ you make me angry with what you said but I wont start a fight here

Rosie - the girl is just perfect for everything

Behati - she has always been a fantastic walker before VS and still is

Behati - I would have put Candice here but she acts like a dumb blonde when she opens her mouth. She needs to learn how to speak in public and not sit there and bat her baby blues(I LOVE Candice btw so don't think I'm hating her her) Behati on the other hand comes off as approachable and sweet plus she is goofy and brings life to any situation, the girl shines.