Bellazon

Dita Von Teese
Thumbnail

Lolita

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Dita says that a woman came up to her and said 'You know you aren't that pretty.' Isn't that so mean of the woman? Dita replied , ' I know.' And smiled. I forget what else she said but I do remember her also saying that the way she stays in shape is a midnight swim in her pool.

Bio from wikipedia.com

Dita Von Teese (born Heather Sweet on September 28, 1972 in Rochester, Michigan) is a popular American burlesque artist.

Von Teese is fond of wearing elaborate lingerie such as corsets and stockings, and, in her words, "puts the tease back into striptease" with long, complex dance shows complete with props and characters.

She was featured in Playboy magazine in 1999, 2001 and 2002.

She is also a leading fetish model and has been compared to Bettie Page. She also acts, in such movies as Romancing Sara, Matter of Trust, in which she is billed as Heather Sweet.

Marriage

On December 3, 2005, von Teese was married to American musician Marilyn Manson in a non-denominational ceremony at Curteen Castle in Kilsheelan (County Tipperary), Ireland, the home of Gottfried Helnwein. The wedding was officiated by surrealist film director and comic book writer Alejandro Jodorowsky. They reportedly exchanged vows in front of approximately 60 guests, including Lisa Marie Presley, and she wore a royal purple silk taffeta gown by Vivienne Westwood plus a tri-corned hat and matching corset. The two have been a couple since 2000.