Bellazon

Dita Von Teese
Thumbnail

Lolita

She looks absolutly perfect in red

though I know nothing about Dita (just burlesque which I don't know what it is)but I always find her style stylish,classy and so chic

AND yes the red colour really suits her

Burlesque is more old school style. It involves it more being a show rather than just taking if your clothes. Dita often uses props like giant feathers or her giant martini glass. It is more about building the anticipation of the clothing slowly coming off.

Burlesque is more old school style. It involves it more being a show rather than just taking if your clothes. Dita often uses props like giant feathers or her giant martini glass. It is more about building the anticipation of the clothing slowly coming off.

thanks for these information Lu ,new knowledge to me

so burlesque is an artistic,old fashioned side of striptease. Am I right?

The Long and Short of it All, for Dachshundists: Dita Von Teese Mourns the Loss of Her Beloved Eva

With heavy hearts, we report that burlesque beauty, model, and actress Dita Von Teese is suffering after the loss of her beloved and beautiful ‘Eva.’ She whosayed on Monday that Eva was missing:

My dog Eva is missing, if anyone in Los Feliz/LA sees her, email [email protected]. Good thoughts for her return are also appreciated.

Only to finally post yesterday:

My beloved Eva passed on tonight. Thank you for all your kind words. It means a lot to me.

Regular readers of The Long and Short of it All will recall that Dita lost her beloved ‘Greta’ in August of 2009: Dita Von Teese Mourns the Loss of Her Beloved Greta.

We’re hoping that Ms. Teese finds it in her heart to adopt a new Dachshund when she’s ready. Her grace, style and beauty is in the good company of other such glamorous Dachshund Lovers: Joan Crawford, Elizabeth Taylor, Ginger Rogers, Joan Blondell, Kai Fischer, Rita Hayworth, Marion Davies, Carole Lombard – the list goes on and on.

post-35528-1334260910_thumb.jpg