Bellazon

Tammy Bell
Thumbnail

tekka

• 1 year later...

If someone got news...or her full name, please don't hesitate! ... :cry2:

she's so gorgeous i would love to see more and to know where she is now because she's no longer on profile model website. :/

:wave:

oh no doesn't look like her, too bad. :(

Thanks for trying :hug:

With such a beauty i thought she will have a lot of work ...but instead of that she disappeared of modelling world or maybe she stops? We'll see...in the future ... I still keep an eye on her... ;)

The thread is going to become a model id thread :laugh:

Well,maybe i should asked some help in model id !

oh no doesn't look like her, too bad. :(

Thanks for trying :hug:

With such a beauty i thought she will have a lot of work ...but instead of that she disappeared of modelling world or maybe she stops? We'll see...in the future ... I still keep an eye on her... ;)

The thread is going to become a model id thread :laugh:

Well,maybe i should asked some help in model id !

she has the same exact measurements, same hair, and eye color with the name tammy. there are not many green eyed models let alone named tammy. if i could see what tearsheets she had in her book, i could figure out what other markets she works in and search every agency in that market. this one test shot doesn't help me. good luck.

Figured out how to access more of her images from Profile. However, they didn't help me. I eventually found her at Zone Models in London. In her portfolio, I found a picture from Sean Laurenz, a Durban based photographer that I am familiar with. I knew she had to have a South African model agency and that she was probably South African as most models don't work in Durban.

Any way her name is Tammy Bell and she is with Outlaws Models in Capetown

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...