Bellazon

Have your ever met people from the internet?

Baby

don't know why i wrote "from THE internet" but anyway, just i would like to know if have already people from forum, facebook etc.

how did you imagined these persons and how was the meeting ?

this morning i talked about it with friends and i try to remember how many people i really meet but infortunately, i can't XD

i think i'm not far of 100... but everytimes people were like i imagined. i never have bad surprise, never feel shy. it was always super funny. :laugh:

lol, when i said "imagine" i talked about the personnality, behaviour :p

by the way, they were only "friends" (ok, sometimes boys wanted more...) but this is never a date so i don't really need pictures... but it's always better to indentify them XD

it's funny because i even slept with 1/7 of them at the first meeting.

i even travelled with 4 of them :laugh:

lol most of the people i bought stuff from on ebay but that wasnt that exciting :laugh:

XD and they aren't pretty or sexy ?

limer, you often go in united states ?

for me it's easier because or i talk with people from paris, or musicians and they often come in paris or music fans and they come in paris too for performances... sometimes i move, but the biggest part of time i always meet them in my city :p