Bellazon

Will Chalker
Thumbnail

miyako

Check this guy out. He is now one of the model in demand and you can see him in lots of shows such as dolce & gabanna , versace adn lots more. Just name a few..if you have pics of him just send in!!!

Added Bio

sgsc0.jpg

Will Chalker is in demand because he seems to tie in with the current mood in menswear: handsome but gentlemanly, well built and healthy, he marks a move away from fashion's drawn-out obsession with boyish, sallow androgyny. His success is more than just a number of appearances in major designers' campains, which includes YSL, Paul Smith and Perry Ellis, but the catwalk tasks that Will Chalker was given - openning and closing for Gucci, John Galliano's finishing tableau, Athena-poster look for D&G, and walking along Sonia Rykiel during her show.

Hailing from East Sussex, England, Will Chalker was working on a construction site before he became a model in 2000. Thanks to a friend who took some test shots of him to show round the agencies, Will Chalker had a career changing opportunity. Since then, Will Chalker has been modelling on the men's catwalks for nine seasons.

There was a tough beginning in the first two years in terms of his financial situation and the works available. Once he learned the ropes of business, Will Chalker was able to be versitile to meet the demands of different disigners. He has been successfully modelling full-time for the past two and a half years.

Chalker's look become popular since 2003 because of the move in menswear towards dressing up. Designers prefer recognizable faces in their shows to add some empathy to the designs. Despite Will Chalker's growing popularity in fashion today, there has been no public buzz about him. But we all know that he is a well deserving male supermodel on the rise.

For now, Chalker seems happy to remain down to earth. He has a reputation for punctuality and professionalism, and is enjoying the experience for however long it lasts, supermodel or not. "I've always liked nice clothes," he says, "but now I know names I would never have known in the past. Now I'd still never wear a whole outfit, but the clothes at places like Gucci or YSL make you feel like a million dollars."

edited by persuazn

Will Chalker is in demand because he seems to tie in with the current mood in menswear: handsome but gentlemanly, well built and healthy, he marks a move away from fashion's drawn-out obsession with boyish, sallow androgyny. His success is more than just a number of appearances in major designers' campains, which includes YSL, Paul Smith and Perry Ellis, but the catwalk tasks that Will Chalker was given - openning and closing for Gucci, John Galliano's finishing tableau, Athena-poster look for D&G, and walking along Sonia Rykiel during her show.

Hailing from East Sussex, England, Will Chalker was working on a construction site before he became a model in 2000. Thanks to a friend who took some test shots of him to show round the agencies, Will Chalker had a career changing opportunity. Since then, Will Chalker has been modelling on the men's catwalks for nine seasons.

There was a tough beginning in the first two years in terms of his financial situation and the works available. Once he learned the ropes of business, Will Chalker was able to be versitile to meet the demands of different disigners. He has been successfully modelling full-time for the past two and a half years.

Chalker's look become popular since 2003 because of the move in menswear towards dressing up. Designers prefer recognizable faces in their shows to add some empathy to the designs. Despite Will Chalker's growing popularity in fashion today, there has been no public buzz about him. But we all know that he is a well deserving male supermodel on the rise.

For now, Chalker seems happy to remain down to earth. He has a reputation for punctuality and professionalism, and is enjoying the experience for however long it lasts, supermodel or not. "I've always liked nice clothes," he says, "but now I know names I would never have known in the past. Now I'd still never wear a whole outfit, but the clothes at places like Gucci or YSL make you feel like a million dollars."