Bellazon

Will Chalker
Thumbnail

miyako

who got his contract renewed? :brows: :shifty:

He got Z Zegna SS09 and Zegna Sport SS09! :drool:

here's the first part of Zegna Sport SS 09

----

post-15161-0-1446018674-9561_thumb.jpg post-15161-0-1446018675-00705_thumb.jpg post-15161-0-1446018675-03653_thumb.jpg post-15161-0-1446018675-05335_thumb.jpg post-15161-0-1446018675-07187_thumb.jpg

----

Part 1 of 3

Credit goes to Joachim22 at Modelhommes.com! Thank you!

Enjoy! :heart:

you're welcome! :wave:

more

Z Zegna Sport SS 2009

-----

post-15161-0-1446018677-04092_thumb.jpg 89495catalogo2317122981qe1.th.jpg post-15161-0-1446018677-07946_thumb.jpg post-15161-0-1446018677-10754_thumb.jpg post-15161-0-1446018677-13511_thumb.jpg 89522catalogo5717122103zg1.th.jpg post-15161-0-1446018677-15953_thumb.jpg 89541catalogue061412210wt5.th.jpg post-15161-0-1446018677-17995_thumb.jpg post-15161-0-1446018677-20991_thumb.jpg

----

Enjoy! :heart:

p.s. one of the guys is Andres Velencoso Segura i think

(they used the same guys for Zegna Sport and Ermenegilio Zegna so one could be Ben Hill)

thanks! :sex:

where's it from?

OMG, michael, surely you've seen THAT old pic of Will and Andrew together?!?!?! it's that famous editorial of them boxing together...i believe u posted the one pic of will hitting andrew and i posted the one of andrew hitting will in the male competition thread when they were "competing" against one another in the competition...remember now? <_< :heart: :laugh:

Oh, its always a pleasure to see that someone else likes at least one of the thousand & something pics of Will that I have :p

oh i def love that pic, not only cuz will looks gorgeous in it, but AC's in it too!!! oh i'm the same way with AC cuz i have like a gazillion pics of him too...heck, i think i have EVERY pic that he's ever done professionally...so i can def relate to u and know how u feel about being such a huge fan of will :drool:

...somehow, I think "M" is a bigger fan of Will than you & me together :p

w/do u say M? Shall we go to the real world( I mean not the internet =P) & try to find some hot model like Will or Lars or Clint? :drool:

Wanna Join Coop?

Oh, its always a pleasure to see that someone else likes at least one of the thousand & something pics of Will that I have :p

oh i def love that pic, not only cuz will looks gorgeous in it, but AC's in it too!!! oh i'm the same way with AC cuz i have like a gazillion pics of him too...heck, i think i have EVERY pic that he's ever done professionally...so i can def relate to u and know how u feel about being such a huge fan of will :drool:

w/do u say M? Shall we go to the real world( I mean not the internet =P) & try to find some hot model like Will or Lars or Clint? :drool:

Wanna Join Coop?

:laugh: oh i'm afraid i've tried (and i'm sure i dont have to retell THAT story again lol) and failed....but whatcha have in mind, "acid", and where? and yes, Michael is prob the BIGGEST will fan i know....btw, Michael, weren't those cool Will pics i sent ya? He always look so classy, even when it's NOT a photoshoot :wub:

Wanna Join Coop?

:laugh: oh i'm afraid i've tried (and i'm sure i dont have to retell THAT story again lol) and failed....but whatcha have in mind, "acid", and where? and yes, Michael is prob the BIGGEST will fan i know....btw, Michael, weren't those cool Will pics i sent ya? He always look so classy, even when it's NOT a photoshoot :wub:

Lets try to break into the fashion/modeling industry, lets make one of us look as good & hot as one of these guys do

then meet them & introduce the rest of us mortals to their world :drool:

I bet that if we try hard... we can!!!

Coop, M: partners or what? :p Hehehe!

oh i don't think it'll work for me, acid, cuz i'm not pretty like AC or Will lol....but maybe u or Michael would have better luck at this modeling gig...good luck my friends!! :laugh:

Ohhh! But this mission requires team work!!!

And a team is not one person =D

well i know i'm lousy at math, but wouldn't u and michael be TWO people lol...but i hardly think he'd agree to this lol :laugh: