Bellazon

Will Chalker
Thumbnail

miyako

I wish he returns to runway, he is such a private guy, which is good for him but I would like to see him do more stuff more often. I remember reading that he was the biggest male supermodel of his time, but his privacy kept him from fully reaching that level of fame which is enjoyed by many female supermodels like Gisele, Karolina, etc..

But I guess its good for him if he chooses this path.

i wonder if it's cuz he's engaged and is trying to get ready for the "big day"??? but....how many male models have been nominated for "best model" at the big fashion award show (sorry i forget which one it is, but it's the big major one :whistle: )????? only one..........and that's Will!!!! so to be included with the big-named female models, that's an honour!!!! :kiss: :wave: :heart: :drool: but thanks for the pics!!! they look sooooooo good!!!

Yesterday I was looking through New York Times magazine and found this picture as an advertisement for Bobby Jones, which upon further inspection turned out to be a luxury brand for Golf. Needless to say I think this is Will.

loveofgame.jpg

Yesterday I was looking through New York Times magazine and found this picture as an advertisement for Bobby Jones, which upon further inspection turned out to be a luxury brand for Golf. Needless to say I think this is Will.

loveofgame.jpg

:laugh: how can u tell Sam???? :laugh: It's hard to tell as it's just his backside (and what a good backside it is too :drool: ) has Will done an ad for Bobby Jones before?

As for the Supermodel thing, is it necessary? Look at so many women models who have that supermodel moniker: they typically have shallow disastrous romantic relationships, marry and date men for reasons that have nothing to do with love, behave terribly, and are secretly disliked by many of the people around them. Not trying to anger anyone, just stating an observation.

As for the Supermodel thing, is it necessary? Look at so many women models who have that supermodel moniker: they typically have shallow disastrous romantic relationships, marry and date men for reasons that have nothing to do with love, behave terribly, and are secretly disliked by many of the people around them. Not trying to anger anyone, just stating an observation.

I totally agree with u there, #1M&FModelFan....you didnt anger me at all, it's totally true there :blink:

loveofgame.jpg

:laugh: how can u tell Sam???? :laugh: It's hard to tell as it's just his backside (and what a good backside it is too :drool: ) has Will done an ad for Bobby Jones before?

Christine I dont know if he has done an ad before, heck I never knew about this brand before lol, but I just get a feeling that the guy is Will :blush: His body structure seems like Will's and you can kind of see the caterpillar eyebrows :p

loveofgame.jpg

Christine I dont know if he has done an ad before, heck I never knew about this brand before lol, but I just get a feeling that the guy is Will :blush: His body structure seems like Will's and you can kind of see the caterpillar eyebrows :p

oh ok lol i guess my eyes arent as good as your YOUNG eyes lol i'm getting old :blink: hey go and vote for Will in the competition!!! he's up against Sean Opry!!

Oh come on Christine, you are NOT old :) And I voted, thanks for letting me know.

Thanks for voting (KNEW you would :laugh: ).....and i AM old....34 is NOT young :yuckky:

Seriously speaking thats NOT OLD, and at the end of the day age is just a number really ;)

I just was at the male model competition ... the Sean people just hit and WILL needs help by only a couple points.. If there is any Will fans that haven't voted.. Go vote please.. I would hate to see Will not make the next round..

I just was at the male model competition ... the Sean people just hit and WILL needs help by only a couple points.. If there is any Will fans that haven't voted.. Go vote please.. I would hate to see Will not make the next round..