Bellazon

Help !!!

Adrifan

Hey,

I really need help ... I was yesterday at swim-lesson and I saw that all girls from my class have a really skinny belly , i'm not fat but i just want to know how i can get a belly like Gisele :

Maybe like only drink water, 100 sit-ups, not eat much ... ??

607giselle69vv.th.jpgv2437315ba3kt.th.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

:laugh:

this worked for me...got a 6 pack out of it...its a big regiment but it works...eat right and do this regularly and it wont fail....but it takes discipline to do because every time i did this stuff, but the end of it my abs hurt.

AB WORK: 10-SECONDS REST PERIOD BETWEEN EXERCISES

CRUNCHES: 20

Lie flat on your back with your feet tucked in approximately 8-10 inches from your butt. Imagine pulling your bottom rib directly to your hip.

SIDE CRUNCHES: 20

From the original crunch position just roll your knees to one side while keeping your shoulder blades flat on the ground. Using your abs pull your shoulder blades evenly off the ground for each rep.

SIT AND TUCKS: 10

Check out the Sitting V-Up in the Exercises section and start in position 1. Bending your legs, tuck your knees into your chest then extend them back to position 1.

SIT AND TUCKS EACH CHEEK: 10

Tilt your body and balance on one butt cheek then continue the motion.

V-UPS: 10

If you went to the Exercises page, you already know how to do this.

FLUTTER KICKS: 25

Lie flat on your back and place your hands underneath your butt. Press the small of your back into the ground and raise your feet 6 inches. The first motion is one leg swinging up until your foot is almost over your crotch then, as it descends, the other leg is on the way up.

6-INCH CRUNCHES: 10

Lie flat on your back and place your hands underneath your butt. Press the small of your back into the ground and raise your feet 6 inches. Keeping your chin tucked to your chest, pull your bottom rib to your hip and relax for each rep but don't put your feet down until you're finished.

i gots a harder one then that if you're interested...

avoid food for atleast 2days :laugh: :laugh: j/k

there are some realy good home remedies...i'm lucky enoug to have good figure but whever i feel theres something wrong i try home made remedy and yup theres one tea avaible here this realy help releasing toxins and bring balance..but i sound old fashion lol :laugh:

Personally I don't think girls should be too concerned with the way they look at such a young age, especially since you're developing and if you deprive yourself of certain foods it can be detrimental towards your health in the long run.

You can look pretty now, or develop osteoporosis in the long run ;)

Trust me, you'll have plenty of time to look pretty in the latter years after you've developed ;)

Personally I don't think girls should be too concerned with the way they look at such a young age, especially since you're developing and if you deprive yourself of certain foods it can be detrimental towards your health in the long run.

You can look pretty now, or develop osteoporosis in the long run ;)

Trust me, you'll have plenty of time to look pretty in the latter years after you've developed ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree....girls worry too much about their image,it's too bad young girls these days want to look 'sexy' it kinda bothers me..an 11 year old ( i saw on the bus) wears more makeup than I do---and wears mini skirt (very short) and a tank top! :| . But I guess it's ok if it makes them feel good :ermm:

I agree....girls worry too much about their image,it's too bad young girls these days want to look 'sexy' it kinda bothers me..an 11 year old ( i saw on the bus) wears more makeup than I do---and wears mini skirt (very short) and a tank top!  :| . But I guess it's ok if it makes them feel good :ermm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nothing makes me hotter than seeing a prostitot.....mmmm mmmm mmmmm.

O, o!

:blink:

I don't get why they'd sacrifice there health for vanity. They're just going to end up regretting it when they're old. But then again a lot of women would rather wear shoes that look good even if they were painful to wear.

women's thinking. beats the hell out of me. :shock:

I don't get why they'd sacrifice there health for vanity. They're just going to end up regretting it when they're old. But then again a lot of women would rather wear shoes that look good even if they were painful to wear.

women's thinking. beats the hell out of me. :shock:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it doesnt always sacrifice health

• 2 months later...

its cos most (or maybe i should say some) think that if they diet, they'll look better, which will attract more males, and all the females will be jealous of them, which girls love it when people are jealous of them, and they think if they're skinny and pretty then their lives will be perfect!

ah, there. a brief overview of the female's mind. :)

except mine doesnt always work that way.

• 2 months later...

*L* Men will never understand a woman's desire for physical perfection beyond the wish to attract a man. That's fine - the evolutionary wiring in our brains does include that little factoid, but as you and I know, that is not the whole of the reason. And who can explain it? Perhaps it is illogical.

As for the flat stomach, do as they suggest - a workout routine would surely help flatten your stomach, and it can not hurt anything. However, if you are relatively thin to begin with, there may be nothing you can do.

Women have a layer of brown fat (the good kind) along the wall of their abdomen. It protects the uterus and the organs from damage. So all in all, a good thing. However, it does, in most women, produce a very slight 'pouch' as they call it. Flat stomachs like Gisele's are usually maintained by women who do not eat properly, or by those who have been graced with a gift from God.

That is not to say your stomach is any less flat than the girls at the pool - we tend to notice our own flaws over the flaws of others.

So do the workout routine, but be sure to eat right. And if your little stomach does not go away, accept it. It is meant to be there, after all. It is a sure sign that you are healthy. And I promise you, as you are not overweight, that only you notice it.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't get why they'd sacrifice there health for vanity. They're just going to end up regretting it when they're old.

Oh man, if everyone thought that way. The world would be a better place.

Putting too much thought into how you look is just a waste. Sure it feels good to pamper yourself and look your best but if that's the majority of what consumes you, what kind of person will you be? You'll be a shell. A good looking shell at that, but an empty one nonetheless. I see so many girls throwing aside any dreams of having a good education, thinking they'll just ride through life purely on how they look and it's sad. That's why I admire models like Josie Maran, Marisa Miller and Petra Nemcova (and I'm sure there are more) for seeing modeling for what it really is. They're perceptive enough to know that no matter how (momentarily) hot your career as a model is, there's a pert fresh-faced 18-year-old lurking in the shadows waiting to usurp your throne as supermodel.

I still get a rise of confidence from working out, putting on makeup and dressing to the nines but at the same time I want more from myself than that. When I look back at my 20-something years after gravity has kicked in I'm not going to wish I put in a few more hours at the gym or tanned more. Studied more, got to know people more, sure...but looks just don't fit into that future picture.

:whistle: Just my two cents and is in no way directed to anyone here (in this thread at least).