Nefertiti

Lais Ribeiro
Thumbnail

Really don’t like the outfit. She is too top-heavy for it. The jacket makes her look bigger and boxier than she is. Like she is stuffed in it.

4 hours ago, hottness said:

I'd love to hear your top 6!

Excellent. Well, as for most of us, the list changes over time, but I've had my favorites for a while... 1) Adriana Lima; 2) Candice Swanepoel; 3) Lily Aldridge; 4) Doutzen Kroes; 5) Jasmine Tookes; and 6) Lais Ribeiro...Each in their own way is truly special. But those top three have been consistent for an awfully long time. 4-6 are essentially 4 a,b, and c. Missing here is Josephine Skriver, who is immediately behind Lais. :D:wub:  But I also know all of this is personal, and others will have completely different lists. 

2 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Excellent. Well, as for most of us, the list changes over time, but I've had my favorites for a while... 1) Adriana Lima; 2) Candice Swanepoel; 3) Lily Aldridge; 4) Doutzen Kroes; 5) Jasmine Tookes; and 6) Lais Ribeiro...Each in their own way is truly special. But those top three have been consistent for an awfully long time. 4-6 are essentially 4 a,b, and c. Missing here is Josephine Skriver, who is immediately behind Lais. :D:wub:  But I also know all of this is personal, and others will have completely different lists. 

Nice list! But I think if all 6 of those women walked into a room right now today, Lais would be the sexiest. That body of hers is just on another level :-)

IG

image.thumb.png.2093aca8369ed34862fb0a560910ba68.pngimage.thumb.png.7117d22e5d53b45272d5da2b6318005d.pngimage.thumb.png.40df5465ee456a98bf2a5d3f3c6a9d69.png

Instagram

tumblr_p96opzNve61uryfvdo1_1280-1.jpg tumblr_p96ychWfef1uryfvdo1_1280.jpg

it's bad quality but I post it anyway.

On set Vs

tumblr_p97id9rlwe1uryfvdo1_1280.jpg

a97e5bd620.360.mp4

b0dda5df58.360.mp4

image.thumb.png.d25589fdeac968ed9bbf0b27de125150.png

Goddamn 

5 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Goddamn 

Indeed... :surrender: