Bellazon

Lais Ribeiro
Thumbnail

Nefertiti

6 hours ago, Sanni said:

Aww, number 10! She likes Neymar Jr. :laugh:

Number 10 is not because Neymar...  Is Pele, is Zico, is Ronaldinho, is Rivaldo, all those fantastic number 10 from Brazil.. I mean she may like Neymar but wearing number 10 is way beyond Neymar.

17 hours ago, zorromagno said:

Number 10 is not because Neymar...  Is Pele, is Zico, is Ronaldinho, is Rivaldo, all those fantastic number 10 from Brazil.. I mean she may like Neymar but wearing number 10 is way beyond Neymar.

Exactly. 10 it's the most popular number pretty much in any team with a few exceptions of course. I think it's the go-to number when people buy their NT's jersey.

I'm not sure Neymar Jr. is to blame for being too selfish. Brazil always has focused on incredible individuals to propel them to glory. Of course they always had many good players, but there has almost always been one who stood out among all the rest. That version of a soccer hero is part of their culture. So if Neymar Jr. had not taken up the mantle, another player would have been carrying it.