Bellazon

Lais Ribeiro
Thumbnail

Nefertiti

Still so happy for Lais :clap:

When I first saw it I thought „Yes, Lais!! But the bra itself I don‘t know... :/“ , but then the HQ pic was released and all those pics of the Press event and now I love it :wub: one of the most beautiful ones they‘ve ever made in my opinion. And then Lais wearing it - pure perfection :wub: 

2 hours ago, dennis123 said:

Thanks for the pics! :smile:

Still can't believe how beautiful she and the fantasy bra look!!:clap: Hopefully she gets to open the goddess segment, because her outfit and the wings look soooo beautiful.

i hope she opens , she said on her twitter that she did not know it yet

1 hour ago, MARSHADA1 said:

i hope she opens , she said on her twitter that she did not know it yet

Really? Maybe she just wasn't allowed to say anything about this.. But seriously hope she gets some spotlight during the show this year :smile: Hated how they just threw Jas and Ale with their Fantasy Bras in the middle of the lineup without giving them any spotlight when they deserved it most. 

14 hours ago, Fuka said:

it's always so funny to see the astonishment of people, when she post images with her big boy. :rofl:

I believe he turns ten next year? It's pretty amazing that she's mother to a (nearly) teenager.

Also, spare a thought for him when in two or three years time, his friends cannot stop talking about how hot his mom is. :rofl: