Bellazon

Lais Ribeiro
Thumbnail

Nefertiti

I totally understand being frustrated, especially when you fly out for a job and get cut, but sometimes I think Lais needs to watch what she posts on social media. It's not a huge thing, but you never know which of your clients might be looking, and how they might interpret your words/attitude. 

11 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I totally understand being frustrated, especially when you fly out for a job and get cut, but sometimes I think Lais needs to watch what she posts on social media. It's not a huge thing, but you never know which of your clients might be looking, and how they might interpret your words/attitude. 

it actually is a huge thing and the way she portrays herself on social media can have a very big impact on her career or the opportunities she might get. I don't know where she posted something or what she said, but this isn't the first time she pulls something like that and she obviously isn't going to change anytime soon, and it seems no one from her agency is doing anything about it either. 

24 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

it actually is a huge thing and the way she portrays herself on social media can have a very big impact on her career or the opportunities she might get. I don't know where she posted something or what she said, but this isn't the first time she pulls something like that and she obviously isn't going to change anytime soon, and it seems no one from her agency is doing anything about it either. 

These were the posts from yesterday. I think it was the "rude" picture, and the "over it" emoji that made me cringe the most. It wasn't like the brand intentionally went out of their way to exclude her from the show but her outfit wasn't ready- likely because she had a shoot in Miami and couldn't arrive for an earlier fitting if I had to guess, since she also posted a video saying she hadn't had her fitting yet for the show. :/ 

IMG_3108.PNG IMG_3109.PNG

Not very professional indeed.. I'd expect more from someone who has been in this business since what, 2009? I don't really know when she started modeling... It's sad to see her act like this, I'm pretty sure she knows that the brand didn't exclude her on purpose yet she has this diva attitude. If she wasn't there for fittings then it's pretty much her own fault.