Bellazon

Lais Ribeiro
Thumbnail

Nefertiti

9 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

More from today's shoot; she tagged For Love & Lemons on a picture on instagram (the second picture of this post, but with filter). She might be shooting a new campaign, or catalogue, or just wearing their clothes for an editorial 

It was definitely for Love & Lemons- Zoey, Samuel and Ashlee are used on every campaign for that company. I can't wait- their campaigns/lookbooks are usually beautiful. 

18 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

It was definitely for Love & Lemons- Zoey, Samuel and Ashlee are used on every campaign for that company. I can't wait- their campaigns/lookbooks are usually beautiful. 

Oh that's great to hear! Can you give me some info about Love & Lemons? I've never heard anything from them (I'm not from the USA) is it a good company?

2 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

Oh that's great to hear! Can you give me some info about Love & Lemons? I've never heard anything from them (I'm not from the USA) is it a good company?

This is their latest campaign. All their campaigns have a very dreamy boho look, but are still super sensual. 

17 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

This is their latest campaign. All their campaigns have a very dreamy boho look, but are still super sensual. 

oh that looks so nice! Thank you! But she's only shooting clothing, right? I mean, she can't shoot lingerie and stuff