Bellazon

Lais Ribeiro
Thumbnail

Nefertiti

CFL Exclusive: Victoria's Secret Angel Lais Ribeiro Do you love the return to old-school lace and silk lingerie this fall? We do too! (See our “Be the Sexy Bad Girl” story on page 110 of the Fall/Winter issue of Cosmo For Latinas). And Victoria’s Secret sultry Seduction line, on sale today, seems ripped right off of one of our pages! The bra, pantie, and lingerie collection features curve-framing silky fabrics that drape flatteringly over the body. Their Dark Orchid fragrance, a decadent combination of bloodorange, plum, orchid, and musk is the perfect complement. Here, Sexy VS Angel Lais Ribeiro shares tips on how to rock it confidently…plus what she loves about her mother country, Brazil!!

What makes you feel sexy and confident?

I’m a huge fan of Victoria’s Secret, even before I became a model! I love Body by Victoria in lace, and I guess everyone else does too. It’s always sold out. My boyfriend loves it when I buy new bras. When I feel confident on the inside, it shows on the outside.

cos-lais-300-75046327.jpg

What is your exercise routine?

I go to the gym everyday. I do my own exercises like aerobics and yoga, which work your whole body.

What do you like most about being Latina and what does it mean to you?

I love the music of Brazil. In my city we dance forró, its like merengue or salsa. I also love the fashion and emotion of being in my city.

What is your favorite childhood memory from Brazil?

My home, I have a baby and every time I’m there I am happy and with my family. That is the best place and the best memories always with my family, my city, my old friends.

Is there any advice you would offer to aspiring models?

I look at Adriana Lima and Candice Swanepoel and they are my inspiration. Youhave to be strong, it is hard to do so many things at the same time, it is a lot of work.

Is there anything you wish you could tell your teenage self?

Learn something new everyday from all of the different people you meet; experience life you have to be open to learning more.

In five years where would you see yourself?

Still working I hope with VS, but I would like to do more fashion and be in Vogue.

^I would love for Lais to be in Vogue and other fashion magazines as well. That would be amazing to get to see her in some editorials.

Me too. It seems all she is doing nowadays is campaigns. Don't get me wrong she is doing fantastic and I love the campaigns, I would just like to see more editorials.

^I would love for Lais to be in Vogue and other fashion magazines as well. That would be amazing to get to see her in some editorials.

Me too. It seems all she is doing nowadays is campaigns. Don't get me wrong she is doing fantastic and I love the campaigns, I would just like to see more editorials.

What segments do you think Lais will pop up in? I think she will be in Snow Angels and maybe Birds of Paradise

Oh, I've been wondering that too! She's been oddly quiet lately, and they're showing so many fitting videos and dropping hints. I honestly hope she gets a good outfit, but a huge part of me thinks she's going to get a bad outfit or only one outfit. I'm hoping she gets three like in 2011 and some wings.