Bellazon

Why more into the female models?

worshipper pa

ok i hope this doesnt offend anyone, b/c i happen to like some male fashion models...but in general i think that people may see them as coming off as somewhat "feminine," which can be unappealing to a lot of women. another thing, women are "allowed" to look at other women and say "oh she's hot" and no one will think she's gay automatically...so u have both men AND women looking at female fashion models. on the other hand, guys arent really "allowed" to look at male models and say oh he's handsome or whatever because lots of people will just assume that he's gay even if thats the farthest thing from the truth. and if we want to get uber-feminist for a moment, women have always been LOOKED at and objectified and their looks highly valued above all else (i'm not saying every individual person does this, just saying its a general pattern in our culture thats hard to deny)...and oftentimes, they are objectified not just by men, but even more frighteningly by women as well...hell...sometimes i think women (in general) actually enjoy sitting around and criticizing other women on their appearances...we seem to be taught that looks are important and it manifests itself in the manner in which we buy fashion magazines, critize what women wear, look like, etc...

i'm sorta rambling, but what i'm basically saying is that it's not just ONE thing, but a lot of it has to do with the difference in which men and women are raised, whats considered socially acceptable for each group, etc.

SIMPLY... WHEN A GIRL IS PRETTY SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CREATURE EVER MADE... AND WHEN SHE'S UGLY SHE'S UGLY AS HELL

IT IS DIFFERENT WITH MEN....

PLUS, FEMALE MODELS ARE MORE THAN JUST MODELS... THEY R BETTER PAID, THEY SHOOT MOVIES AND RECORDS... MALE MODELS R SIMPLY NOT SO MUCH INTO THAN.... I DON'T THINK I COULD DATE A MODEL... IT SOUNDS A BIT GAY...