Bellazon

Jenna Karrenbelt
Thumbnail

Ophelia_Immortal

post-13181-1261016937_thumb.jpg

Jenna Karrenbelt is with Micha Models Amsterdam, Dominque Models Brussels, Stars Dusseldorf, Uno Barcelona, Select London and New York Modelmanagement.

she was on the ones to watch! link: http://theones2watch.com/models/prof...nna-karrenbelt

I searched 4x and in every way I could think of. If I was wrong just delete this topic.

PONY RYDER: When and how did u start modeling?

JENNA KARRENBELT: 7 months ago I was scouted on a web site called Hyves. I had a profile with some pictures. Micha Models saw me and invited me to come to the agency. And that's how it all started.

PONY RYDER: How do you maintain your skin? What is your beauty routine?

JENNA KARRENBELT: In the morning I always wash my face with water and rose soap. Than I put on a good day cream. When I go to bed I clean my face with a lotion and I put on a night cream. Because of that I always have a soft skin.

PONY RYDER: How do you stay in shape?

JENNA KARRENBELT: Well, that's not easy. First, I have to work out 5 days a week: When I get out of bed I go on the home trainer for 15 minutes, then I go to school by bike, that's 20 minutes, and I go to the gym 3 times a week. I also have to eat very healthy.

post-13181-1261017033_thumb.jpg

post-13181-1261017037_thumb.jpgpost-13181-1261017041_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...