Bellazon

HTML Codes

Prettyphile

I'm having a few issues with Copy & Paste on Bellazon tonight... well at least the HTML code part.

Here's a screen shot of what the normal coding looks like

post-1004-0-1446080565-89033_thumb.jpg

However now when I go to edit the coding and paste the text it's looking like this...

post-1004-0-1446080566-34566_thumb.jpg

To make the coding on the page work correctly I have to go in and manually space myself. Any idea what's going on? It doesn't do this with any other outside coding, just BZ's

Yeah, others are having the problem too...Unfortunately, though I can offer hustle and enthusiasm, I'm inept at these technical matters :/ . But...um...good luck for the time being :) .

My only advice for the time being would be instead of copying from Bellazon, to copy and paste from a Notepad (not a word document because it inserts weird symbols for some reason). Meaning, if its something that you're going to copy and paste more than once, create and save a Notepad document, type out the words with the codes on a notepad and save it and copy and paste from the notepad.

Formula = [Left side brackets containing b for bold, size = number for size] Words in the middle [Left side brackets = /color for all colors and /b for bold /size for size]

Which would look something like this...

capk.jpg

:)

:unsure:

I'm having a few issues with Copy & Paste on Bellazon tonight... well at least the HTML code part.

Here's a screen shot of what the normal coding looks like

post-33019-0-1446080564-98948_thumb.jpg

However now when I go to edit the coding and paste the text it's looking like this...

post-33019-0-1446080565-03506_thumb.jpg

To make the coding on the page work correctly I have to go in and manually space myself. Any idea what's going on? It doesn't do this with any other outside coding, just BZ's

Instead of copying and pasting I usually make a reply of my previous similar message, change whatever is necessary and delete the 2 quote tags, this way the code remains the same.

But I find that of "Read more at: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?&cp" quite annoying too, I had to remove it manually dozens of times just today. :cry: What is that for???

• 2 years later...