Bellazon

Cara Delevingne
Thumbnail

allus6ka

I'm sure this is too obvious, but she is a really good model. To me, she is such a good model that it makes me realize when others are not very good at it.

There are many pretty girls/women who make good photos, but being a good model is a different thing.

Maybe it's just me, but I doubt it.

She's a great model but her acting is so so terrible it's painful to watch, she needs to go back to being a model and have a long career. Directors will stop booking her if all her movies keep flopping she needs to get back into modeling fulltime while she can :pinch:  

I saw her movie. I think her acting is just fine. I've seen FAR worse. I'll see the next one she makes, too. I'll always appreciate that she was born rich but wanted to try her hand at so many things besides shopping and having tea and crumpets. The world could use more young people with as much ambition.

Now, the movie... it was a bit of a mess... but fun to watch. I just had to suspend disbelief more that I would prefer to!

• 2 weeks later...