Bellazon

Cara Delevingne
Thumbnail

allus6ka

I think Cara will be on cover of Vogue Japan Septmeber 2013

In march this hairstylist shared this pics with Cara at his instagram

post-65198-0-1446096183-15322_thumb.jpg post-65198-0-1446096183-17624_thumb.jpg post-65198-0-1446096183-18949_thumb.jpg 

Then Vogue Japan Instagram account shared this pic in march too (same bag which in Cara's hands)

post-65198-0-1446096183-20644_thumb.jpg

Today Miranda kerr shared this pic on her instagram with Vogue japan Last cover in her hands, August Issue it was sasha pivovarova, so I guess this is September Issue and here we go

post-65198-0-1446096183-23132_thumb.jpg

P.S. sorry for my bad english, hope you understand me guys :)

LOVE #10 The Sweetie Issue by Mert and Marcus.

HQ Cover.

+

Katie Grand Is Still in Love (Interview for style.com)

Cara Delevingne, who has become sort of a Love fixture, is on one of the Fall ’13 covers. What draws you to Cara, and what makes her such a sensation at the moment?

I think she is a really nice, very sweet girl. She will travel across the Atlantic to do anything for me. I love that for this shoot, she actually hadn’t been to bed. It was the day after her DKNY party, so I was a little nervous about having booked her. I just thought, Oh, my God, this poor thing, she’s got to have this massive party, and then she has to come to work for the cover. Usually you don’t see Cara for the first couple hours of a shoot because she has very cleverly hidden herself under a table to sleep somewhere. But this time, we managed to get her hair done, and then we immediately pulled her in front of the camera without makeup. She literally didn’t even have base on, she hasn’t been to bed, and, you know, that’s a thing that you can do when you’re 21. And it’s great.

post-65198-0-34529700-1375202372_thumb.j