Bellazon

Lisa Jackson
Thumbnail

Vanessa_gxox

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
And mine ^ :yes: she was one of my faves in all of the cycles :wub:

same thing. Pure natural beauty :heart: but they would never let win a exotic dancer. Not an example for the innocent American teenagers. But a girl whom participated to the Tyra's self-esteem camps (Saleisha Stowers), yes! She is a role model! She can win... and she won!

• 4 months later...
And mine ^ :yes: she was one of my faves in all of the cycles :wub:

same thing. Pure natural beauty :heart: but they would never let win a exotic dancer. Not an example for the innocent American teenagers. But a girl whom participated to the Tyra's self-esteem camps (Saleisha Stowers), yes! She is a role model! She can win... and she won!

Thats true she would have never won for that reason alone :/ which is a shame but she didn't do too badly out of the show, shes getting quite a bit of work :D

Wow, shes soo pretty! It goes to show ya that even if you don't win ANTM, you still get alot of exposue, and people may want your look.

Definately, I think a lot of the times if anything the models who don't win do a lot better than the winners :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...