Bellazon

Valeria Mazza
Thumbnail

Lolita

4 hours ago, fumi said:

valedicto, Did Valeria ever make appearances in Japanese magazines other than the ones you've posted?

As far as I know, before she moved to New York in 1993 (where she began to gained fame and recognization), she worked specially in Japan and Milan in 1992. She worked in a Japanese agency for only 2 months. 1992 was hard for her because she got depressed and gained too much weight. She was not mentally and emotionally prepared to leave her country.

She did Marie Claire Japan, Spur, An.An, With, HI, confirmed. I don't know how many works or magazines she did exactly. The issues goes from May to July mostly. After 1992 She used to appear on several asian classic editions like Elle but I think they were reprints from the US, UK, SPAIN, etc issues, not exactly japanese works.

16 minutes ago, valeadicto said:

As far as I know, before she moved to New York in 1993 (where she began to gained fame and recognization), she worked specially in Japan and Milan in 1992. She worked in a Japanese agency for only 2 months. 1992 was hard for her because she got depressed and gained too much weight. She was not mentally and emotionally prepared to leave her country.

She did Marie Claire Japan, Spur, An.An, With, HI, confirmed. I don't know how many works or magazines she did exactly. The issues goes from May to July mostly. After 1992 She used to appear on several asian classic editions like Elle but I think they were reprints from the US, UK, SPAIN, etc issues, not exactly japanese works.

I have quite a lot of Japanese Fashion magazines from that time. I will try and a have a look for Valeria.

JU63itZ8_t.jpg 3utO17ci_t.jpg 2rsfvfAF_t.jpg xTQkbrXH_t.jpg w0tOFKHl_t.jpg GBHKzn7C_t.jpg t2YBnVYy_t.jpg Kty9K7cm_t.jpg T33UoQG5_t.jpg dhIMIF36_t.jpg q6ZEeYfD_t.jpg tqfaJak9_t.jpg