Bellazon

Valeria Mazza
Thumbnail

Lolita

Ingrid is a very beautiful model. She was underated I guess...

Yes, agree. Ingrid sort of reminds me of Kathy Ireland that way. Ingrid is in 4 SI issues from 93-96 (though never the cover, and obviously Kathy had more success/popularity, and to compare, Valeria is in 2 SI issues, 96/cover & 97), but Ingrid never seemed to break in to editorial/fashion. Not like Valeria, all of Valeria's covers. Sort of like Kathy. Their careers, Ingrid and Kathy, seem sort of similar to me that way. Lesser, but similar. She's a good model.

If you do like Ingrid and ever see the 1996 Softkey Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar and Screen Saver CDROM (Rebecca Romijn cover, also with ~20 shots of Valeria), get it. It shows up on eBay occasionally. It's the source for a bunch of rare shots and videos, a couple with Rebecca Romijn. She's also in Glaviano's Sirens, but not that many shots.

About Ingrid, she did editorials too, I saw a few time ago... I can't remember where... and I watched some Paris runways in Fashion Channel (youtube)

I have never seen the 1996 Softkey Sports illustrated Swimsuit.... CD Rom... I tried to find it on the internet without any success... I know there are a bunch of rare shots, outtakes... I didn't know that contains videos!! I can't buy anything at ebay because my credit card is not international.

For researching Ingrid, try here. Remember it's from 1996, so the movie files are small, 320X240 AVI I think. Not hi-def!

Unfortunately, Valeria doesn't appear in any videos on the Softkey CDROMs, but the CDROMs do have rare stuff and outtakes with her. I believe SI cropped one of the shots for their calendar I think, and the uncropped one (or wider field view) is on the CDROM. Try here.

I don't know where you are located, but about eBay and international, you might be able to get a pre-paid credit card that will work internationally. The fees might be obnoxious, but if you see something you really want, that might be a way. ?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...