Bellazon

Valeria Mazza
Thumbnail

Lolita

Thanks for the link!

(FLASH! Headline! Dateline Bellazon!: New B&O Railroad posts now linked to Reading! Story to follow.)

Dear Cteve with a C, I am flaming you because I was outraged and incensed over the comments you made regar-- What? You're Steve? Steve with an S? Oh... well... I'm uh-- I was looking for Cteve, Cteve with a C so uh, you don't know where... where, uh, I could find Cteve with -- no? Haven't seen him around? No? Well...never...uh... never mind.

Dear Cteve with a C, I am flaming you because I was outraged and incensed over the comments you made regar-- What? You're Steve? Steve with an S? Oh... well... I'm uh-- I was looking for Cteve, Cteve with a C so uh, you don't know where... where, uh, I could find Cteve with -- no? Haven't seen him around? No? Well...never...uh... never mind.

Well, READING across from you, B&O, you could GO a SHORT LINE further and take a CHANCE that he will show up on this board, betting that when he wants to be in with ELECTRIC COMPANY, he will, to this, BOARD WALK.

Unlimited Hegemony!

No, that wasn't it.

Unlimited Hyperbole!

That was it.

post-16964-1197536708_thumb.jpg

Favorite. Just what I said to some gnocchi recently, P-D: You have such nice taste.

There is another super one in that SUMMER 1996 edit, too. It's one of my very favorite photographs, because it looks so simple, and perfect. It's the one with her in the hallway, medium shot, I think shorts and really simple t-shirt.

I've been looking around, but can't find it. I'll see if I can find it.

i saw this video of her she was on wild on and they were in mexico and it showed her house and her boyfriend and she was prancing around on the beach. OMg her body! she is stunning!...really funny to. She was talking about how all she does is hang out on the beach and gives kisses to all the locals that come to see her. If anyone has it...please post. I cant find many pics of her.

i remember watching that too :blush:

i can't find the vids.or pix <_<