Bellazon

We are not alone!

schadenfreude

TO DOWNLOAD VIDEO, RIGHT-CLICK & SAVE-AS:

http://www.topsecrettestimony.com/npcc_full.wmv

VIDEO IS 70MB.

I didn't write the article below.

The video in question is of the Disclosure Project. Where basically 400 people with serious credentials told of their involvement with UFO's and black project experiences and best yet, they were all willing to testify at a congressional hearing!

They touch on "secret goverment, black projects, crashes, chases, retrieved bodies, ebe's, and lastly lunar bases on the moon" and how they manipulate photos before they hit the public. This video will blow you away if you have an open mind. Plus the fact that many of these people had/have top secret clearance(army,navy,NASA).None of these people come off as yokles,retards,or conspiracy nuts either, they all seemed to be legit.

Anyways the video starts off kinda boring but at 59:19 it becomes very interesting.So interesting that I had to make this thread and share this with all of you. I know I can't change anyones mind but if u take the time to download this video perhaps u will feel differently and realize that are being lied to on a grand scale and we are not alone.

The video is a WMV file and is 70.7 MB. http://tinyurl.com/7nay9

It's also all over the NET though I have never seen anyone mention it here.

I also googled the file name of the video(npcc_full) and found it to be of intrest to a great deal of people all over the NET it seems many folks are talking about this. I wonder how come it hasn't gotten any press?

It seems its from 2001? Also at the videos end they do a Q&A with numerous people from the press.That too is interesting because one of the speakers told a story of how he saw many EBE's and the goverment has documanted about 57 beings,some of them look like us ,some greys...this is deep.

The orignal page is

topsecrettestimony.com

or disclosureproject.org

Great urban legend.  I love it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know it seems unbelievable.

But, when 400 of America's most trusted officials (NASA, NRO, CIA, FAA and agents from several other government organisations) are willing to give testimony under oath to the Congress, the chance of this being a hoax is very, very slim.

But, when 400 of America's most trusted officials (NASA, NRO, CIA, FAA and agents from several other government organisations) are willing to give testimony under oath to the Congress, the chance of this being a hoax is very, very slim.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where does this proof of this testimony come from? The internet? Ohhh it MUST be true then! :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where does this proof of this testimony come from? The internet? Ohhh it MUST be true then! :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you stream videos from NASA, there are occasionally some weird shapes moving around the videos they offer (this is live feed and not censored). Normally, pixels stay still in the picture when there is a problem, but these other "pixel problems" possess certain shapes that hover around the screen. These pixels keep their shape throughout the video, whilst moving around. :alien:

If you stream videos from NASA, there are occasionally some weird shapes moving around the videos they offer (this is live feed and not censored). Normally, pixels stay still in the picture when there is a problem, but these other "pixel problems" possess certain shapes that hover around the screen. These pixels keep their shape throughout the video, whilst moving around. :alien:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which videos are you talking about?

They always censor things first.

Live feed usually has a few seconds of delay.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which videos are you talking about?

They always censor things first.

Live feed usually has a few seconds of delay.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not sure, but someone showed me carioius vidoe captures from the live feeds once. Wasn't censored. NASA just put up a half assed excuse :laugh:

There are 200 billion stars in our galaxy(?) alone, let alone the universe. Maybe one of them is Earth-like? Whether they have the technology to travel through space is another problem.

Not sure, but someone showed me carioius vidoe captures from the live feeds once. Wasn't censored. NASA just put up a half assed excuse :laugh:

There are 200 billion stars in our galaxy(?) alone, let alone the universe. Maybe one of them is Earth-like? Whether they have the technology to travel through space is another problem.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stars burnt! The sun is a giant star.

The Disclosure Project is a pretty eloborate deal.  I can't seem to find anything "disclosed" though.  Everything points to buy their "informational materials".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Buy?

It's a non-profit organisation.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's weird that you say that. Yes, BUY. I send money, they send book. Isn't that buying where you live? :blink:

Anyway...

IMO, the parameters required for sustaining life on a planet are so strict that the chances of their being another planet similar enough to earth to do so are so minute it is extremely unlikely. Even WITH those billions and billions of stars. But hey, I grew up with Star Trek too and I would love to believe it just like everyone else.

That's weird that you say that.  Yes, BUY.  I send money, they send book.  Isn't that buying where you live? :blink:

Maybe you are paying for the cost of publication of the book.

IMO, the parameters required for sustaining life on a planet are so strict that the chances of their being another planet similar enough to earth to do so are so minute it is extremely unlikely.  Even WITH those billions and billions of stars.  But hey, I grew up with Star Trek too and I would love to believe it just like everyone else.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The chance is slim, very.

But, look at coelacanths (still around RIGHT NOW even after 65 million years), and you'll believe that anything can happen.

"Extremely unlikely" does not rule out ALL the possibilities.